Category Archives: ENLIGHTENMENT
A Light shined in the dark
The darkness comprehended it not
If u don’t know me by now
U will never ever ever know me
Hu Hu Hu
The Last Dragon
Motha-fkr shut up and listen
Eye ain’t brag-n
Traveled into heaven
The 1st night eye took initiation
See-ing my physical body back on earth
was quite a sensation
Eye was a feen
b4 eye became a teen
Eye melted zikr beads
reciting Surah tul Ya Seen
Many times crossed the veil
Between the seen and un-seen
Salatul Fati changed Self
into a God-body
Studying 120 lessons from the NOI
Opened my 3rd Eye
Terrestrial beings can never know my celestial value
Eye was trained by African Avatar
Ya Hayyu Ya Qayoom
La ee la ha ill Allah Hu
Barkay Cheikh Ibra Fall 7x
The Last Dragon
Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba
killed my ego
So this ain’t brag-n
The Last Dragon
Will always receive slander from empty wagon
The tree with the most fruit
Receives the most stones from the passer by
Lie after lie after lie after Lie
Turned shit into fertilizer
Cheikh Sufi immortal soul will never die
Last year alone gave over 100 shahadah and bayat
Now thats a lot of barakat
Did the jinns throwing stones give even 1?
Eye think NOT
Can the devil fool a Muslim
Not now a days bro
Eye came to North America by my Self
Over 100 years ago
Looking for my Self
Visited by Harriet Tubman
If u can’t see Eye Am a Cheikh
You is a blind man
Time never was when sufi was not
The closest place to meet Allah
Is the Heart
The Last Dragon
Allah Hu Latif
Allah Hu Latif
Allah Hu Latif
Love beyond Love
Light beyond Light
Bliss beyond Bliss
ALL encompassing Mercy beyond Mercy
Beloved of the Lovers
Lover of the beloveds
Allah shines Supreme
Effulgent Light upon Light upon Bliss
Perfection beyond perfection
Eternal subtle essence of primordial existence
beyond duality opposites time and space
birth and death Hidden yet Manifest
clear evident existence of Truth
Stillness beyond stillness
Hu Hu Hu
the hidden essence of the One Hu is Allah
Vibration beyond vibration
Hidden in the heart of Light
Formless beyond formless
Essence of truth consciousness bliss
Complete existence beyond the manifest and unmanifest universe
Latif Latif Latif
subtle awareness beyond subtle awareness
Witness of the witness
Self of the Self
Formless beyond form
One beyond Oneness
Evident existing reality permeating consciousness
Allah Hu Latif
Loving Hu eye died a thousand times
Knowing Hu eye lost my self
Worshiping Hu eye crossed the 4 oceans
Remembering Hu eye traveled the path of 7 lights
Meditating on Hu eye became Hu
Hu Is It
It Is Hu
Manifesting as Hu
Kamal Jalal Jamal
Perfect Majesty of Beauty
Allah Hu Latif
Qiyamah Abdallah Salihu Sufi
Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba, Sufism and the 3 stages of Fana.
Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba in the founder of our sufi path Murid Du la. A Murid is a seeker that has the will power (irada) to take the journey to Allah. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, has said “Die before you die.” In Arabic the word for death in this since of the word is Fana. In this FREE class Cheikh Sufi will discuss the 3 stages of Fana and give the exact practices to accomplish each
Below is the link to watch the class.
Beautiful struggle purifies the internal being, producing a diamond from coal.
Cheikh Sufi – the last Light bender
God is real. God is here now, but we are not. We are lost in the past and future world of the mind. We are lost in a world of illusion and separation. We are lost in ideas, opinions, concepts and beliefs including spiritual and religious concepts and beliefs. If we want to experience the […]
786. . . NEW HOME STUDY COURSE – Sufi Secrets of the Quran and Wealth Building Practices is NOW available! This course includes 5 two hour videos of Cheikh Sufi teaching 5 POWERFUL verses of the Holy Quran and there secrets, PLUS 5 sufi practices that attract ABUNDANCE. As a special BONUS this course will include a 2 hour video on The Sword of the Murid Sadiq.
The Sword of the Murid Sadiq is a special Sufi prayer based on the most powerful verses in the Quran that are covered in the home study course. This daily prayer is designed to help you overcome ANY blockages for spiritual elevation and abundance.
The donation for this rare home study course was 129$. Now we are offering Sufi Secrets of The Quran and Wealth Buliding Practices for a limited time for just 50$. Send all donations to Sufimystic7@yahoo.com via paypal with your email and we will also include a pdf of The Sword of the Murid Sadiq.
Let there BE Light – Cheikh Sufi
786. . . Let there be Light! This Thursday we will be reading the prayer Sindidi for Mom Jarra Bousso the blessed mother of Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba! Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba wrote this blessed prayer Sindidi for His mother. His mother was a Qurinic schollar. She had the entire Quran memorised. Mom Jarra Bousso used to read the Sindidi every morning befor starting her day. PLEASE READ the Sindidi in honor of Mom Jarra Bousso with our sufi order this Thursday. Also Sindid can be read anytime to help you travel through the test and trials of life. Thousands of people in our sufi order read Sindidi everyday!
Love and Light- Cheikh Sufi
In the name of Allah The Beneficent, The Merciful
Peace and Blessings be upon Muhammad
1. Ya Allah! I implore thee by the blessings of Mustapha Ya Allah! And by the blessings of thy beloved friend Abraham Ya Allah!
2. And by the blessings of thy interlocutor Moses, and Salih, Al Khidr, and by the blessings of Shu’aib, and by the blessings of IshmaelYa Allah!
3. And by the blessings of Sulaimon, Nuh, Yunis, Ayyub, and by the blessings of Zakariah, Yahyah, Hud O’ Allah!
4. By the blessings of Aaron, Joshua, Elias, Adam, David, by the blessings of Dhul-kifl, Isa (Jesus), Lut (Lot). Ya Allah!
5. By the blessings of Joseph, Isaac, and others among thy apostles and messengers Ya Allah!
6. And by the blessings of the unity of the Angels, and those among them encompassed with the purest, Divine Essence such as Gabriel and Michael Ya Allah!
7. By the blessings of Israfil who is entrusted with Blowing the Trumpet, and Azrael who shall duly seize the soul of every creature Ya Allah!
8. By the blessings of the companions of the Prophet and the friends of Allah, as well as those who actively practice their knowledge among the people of religious Authority Ya Allah!
9. By the blessings of Abu Bakr the truthful, Omar who distinguished truth from falsehood, Uthman the possessor of two lights, and Ali, the father of the two grandsons of the Prophet Ya Allah!
10. By the blessings of Imam Malik, the highly distinguished, Imam As Shafi, Imam Abu Hanafi, and the praiseworthy, Imam Ahmad Ibn Anbal Ya Allah!
11. By the blessings of the Exalted Pen, the Preserved Tablet, thy Magnificent Throne and Exalted Chair Ya Allah!!
12. By the blessings of the Quran, the Torah, The Psalms of David, and the Gospel of the Spirit of Allah Ya Allah!
13. Transmit my salutations of peace and blessings upon him (the Prophet), his family, companions, and wives Ya Allah!
14. O’ Lord! Drop on us the curtain of well being (‘Afia) and bestow upon us our goals in this world and in the Hereafter Ya Allah!
15. Open for us all gates of graces that thou hath opened to those endowed with a complete state of piety Ya Allah!
16. Impel us to trod on the distinct path of righteousness, Preserve us from the pitfalls and from the Evils of the Jinns and Satan Ya Allah!
17. Yield to us all our ambitions, allow us to attain our objectives, bestow upon us any grace we choose Ya Allah.
18. Soften for us the hearts of any possessor of reluctance and oppression, smoothen all the hardships Ya Allah!
19. Prolong our lives, strengthen our bodies, bestow guidance upon us, and grant us felicity (tawfiq) O’ Allah!
20. Destroy any enemy whose intention is to cause harm before he gains access to us Ya Allah! Ya Allah!
21. Protect us from all kinds of ruin, deliver us from the calamities of the world, all the time Ya Allah!
22. Protect us from epidemics, illness, agony, afflictions, vehement earthquakes as well as poverty Ya Allah!
23. Protect us from blemishes, insufficiency, from the fury of a tyrant, vileness, debility, hunger and thirst Ya Allah!
24. Protect us from all forms of trials, from infectious disease from being burnt in fire, from being drowned in water, from lightning, thunder, theft and vain labor Ya Allah!
25. Protect us from excessive heat and cold, from plundering, from oppression, from hostility, from delusion, from grief, and from being paralyzed Ya Allah!
26. Protect us from anxiety, from transgression, from stumbling in error, from transmutation, and from defamation Ya Allah!
27. Protect us from lack of sustenance, from the influences of evil spirits, and from fading away due to illness Ya Allah!
28. Protect us from the evils of this world and of the next as well as their dreadful humiliations Ya Allah!Ya Allah!
29. O’ thou who hath power over all things, overwhelming the entire creation, being firmly established in Thine Magnificent Throne of Authority Ya Allah!
30. Verily, I beg thee for a fearing heart and a humble one, an extensive knowledge of tremendous use Ya Allah!
31. I beg thee for an accepted repentance, a lofty station, a virtuous and pious wife O God!
32. Be our fortress against the evils of the possessor of envy, against the evils of the tongue, as well as against the evils of the eye Ya Allah!
33. Be our refuge against the evils of sorcery, the evils of the creatures, men or jinns, and against the evils of venomous creatures Ya Allah!
34. O’ mine confident! I take Thee in this world and in the hereafter as my inaccessible fortress: the one in whom I seek shelter Ya Allah!
35. Abandon me not with my own soul (nafs), lest I go astray: be responsive whenever I beseech thee Ya Allah!
36. Cause my tongue and my heart to remember Thee and to hold a perfect belief in Thee at the crucial moment of death Ya Allah!
37. Establish permanently in mine heart the knowledge of Certainty (Yaqin); Let no fear abide therein, until I passionately love Thy Ultimate encounter Ya Allah!
38. Cause my death to be the announcement of good news, and to be a complete rest, and to be a protection against all pain, distress and fear Ya Allah!
39. Shield my body against tortures in the grave, whenever the soul is separated from me. Let it not undergo any deterioration nor hardship. Ya Allah!
40. Be my Assistant and Companion at the time my body is buried in the grave, where I may become lonely Ya Allah!
41. Join me not with that which causes terror in the grave, preserve me from anything that I fear Ya Allah!
42. Protect me, my mother and all those who bow to Thy will, Amen Ya Allah!
43. Forgive us and my mother, cover our defects, bestow benevolence upon us and her; protect us from terror Ya Allah!
44. Grant us complete forgiveness, have mercy on her. She has no one but Thee; and verily Thou art the kind One Ya Allah!
45. Be with us in the barrier and in the grave, preserve us from any distress or any kind of fear Ya Allah!
46. Do not afflict my mother with that which she can not bear and do not disappoint the hope she has in Thee Ya Allah!
47. Quench our thirst and hers in the water of Kauthar, which Thou has reserved for the one whom Thou hath chosen over the entire creation Ya Allah!
48. That was he who provided guidance to he who roamed in error, destroyed he who rejected faith and yielded aid to he who had innermost fear in Thee Ya Allah!
49. Such a one was Muhammad, the Fine Flower of the elects, who will lead us into the everlasting Paradise on the Day of Resurrection Ya Allah!
50. Upon him be Eternal peace and blessings, forever and ever, and upon any who follows him till Doomsday Ya Allah!
Glory to Thy Lord! The Lord of Might and Power; He transcends what they ascribe to Him. And peace be upon the messengers! And praise be to Allah; the Lord, Cherisher and Sustainer of all the worlds.
Attachment is the root cause of all suffering. – Buddah
i was talking to a woodsman in the forest. he said you know
how to catch a raccoon? i said no, so he showed me a hollow log.
he said we put nails around the edge about an inch apart and tin foil inside.
the raccoon will
put his fist in and grab the shinny object.
but then he cant get his hand out with the object.
the ONLY way he can be FREE is if he lets go.
not the human race
trapped inside the matrix
chasing the pie in the sky
living a life
based on a lie
why not ask why
remove the facade
that u are an individual
climbing up the ladder of
only to find out
it was all a dream
who moved my cheese
The dunya(material world), our passions and desires are the “shinny object.” We can not be free unless we LET GO of our attachments. On a moor subtle inner level our mental concepts, false pride, arrogance and illusions of an individual “i” separate from Allah are ALL “shinny objects” that we must let go to be FREE. We all suffer from ignorance of reality as it is, mistaking a rope for a snake. We trap ourselves with our many attachments. We worship false idols/images of God that we created with our own minds. ALL we have to do is LET GO and Be Free.
The five colors confuse the eye
the five sounds dull the ear
the 5 tastes spoil the palate
excess of hunting and chasing
makes minds go mad – Tao Te Ching
Yesterday eye lived bewildered, in illusion. But now eye am AWAKE. Flawless and serene, beyond the world. From my consciousness the body and the world arise. All things are mine/mind, or no-thing is. Now eye have LET GO of desires, body and world. Eye see the Infinite Self. La ee la ha Ill Allah – Allah is the Only Reality!
love and light – sufi
786 Salam wa Nur – Let there Be Love. A light shined in the highest heven and then become manifest on the earth inside of a six sided luminous crystal. This illustrious LIGHT is called Salatul Fati – the Prayer of the Opening. Eye have been walking with this special prayer for many years. During Ramadan of 2003 Salatul Fati blessed me to see our beloved Prophet Muhammad alay he salam after spending 3 days with a wali ul La Tijani cheikh in Senegal.
Later on my journey in 2009 when eye was living in the Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba Masjid in harlem NY masha Allah eye was blessed to meet a cheikh from Touba Hu bestowed upon me a KEY(Mifta) for Salatul Fati from Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba Khadim Rasool. Eye was the 1st(and ONLY) american disciple to receive this grace by the blessings of Serigne Saliou Mbacke. For many years several of my students have asked me to share this KEY but it was not time. Now the time has come.
Insha Allah this sunday Jan 1st. at 11am(eastern time) eye will be teaching THE 7 DAY KEY FOR SALATUL FATI from Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba via live webinar online. During the class eye will teach the alchemical formula for the 7 names of Allah in Salatul Fati and the 7 days of the week from Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba. Also our beloved Khadim Rasool gave 2 special dua(prayers) to open and close the 7 day circle. Insha Allah these 2 dua will bring an opening of the heart mind and soul.
If you want to be part of the blessed Class please send a 25$ donation to email@example.com via paypal and we will email you the link for the class. Insha Allah we will start the 7 day practice this Sunday Night to bring light, openings, protection, abundance and BARAKA to the new year 2017.
Let there be Light – Cheikh Sufi – the last water bender
786. . . Let there BE Light! 20 STATIONS OF THE SUFI PATH is now available. This class includes 4 Powerful lectures on the Sufi Path by Cheikh Sufi, that cover the teachings in a rare sufi manuscript from the Sudan. Send your 30$ donation to firstname.lastname@example.org via paypal to receive 4 downloads of the lectures and a pdf copy of the Sufi manuscript from the Sudan. – love and light – Cheikh Sufi