Category Archives: God
Allah Hu Latif
Allah Hu Latif
Allah Hu Latif
Love beyond Love
Light beyond Light
Bliss beyond Bliss
ALL encompassing Mercy beyond Mercy
Beloved of the Lovers
Lover of the beloveds
Allah shines Supreme
Effulgent Light upon Light upon Bliss
Perfection beyond perfection
Eternal subtle essence of primordial existence
beyond duality opposites time and space
birth and death Hidden yet Manifest
clear evident existence of Truth
Stillness beyond stillness
Hu Hu Hu
the hidden essence of the One Hu is Allah
Vibration beyond vibration
Hidden in the heart of Light
Formless beyond formless
Essence of truth consciousness bliss
Complete existence beyond the manifest and unmanifest universe
Latif Latif Latif
subtle awareness beyond subtle awareness
Witness of the witness
Self of the Self
Formless beyond form
One beyond Oneness
Evident existing reality permeating consciousness
Allah Hu Latif
Loving Hu eye died a thousand times
Knowing Hu eye lost my self
Worshiping Hu eye crossed the 4 oceans
Remembering Hu eye traveled the path of 7 lights
Meditating on Hu eye became Hu
Hu Is It
It Is Hu
Manifesting as Hu
Kamal Jalal Jamal
Perfect Majesty of Beauty
Allah Hu Latif
Qiyamah Abdallah Salihu Sufi
God is real. God is here now, but we are not. We are lost in the past and future world of the mind. We are lost in a world of illusion and separation. We are lost in ideas, opinions, concepts and beliefs including spiritual and religious concepts and beliefs. If we want to experience the […]
786. . . Let there be Light! This Thursday we will be reading the prayer Sindidi for Mom Jarra Bousso the blessed mother of Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba! Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba wrote this blessed prayer Sindidi for His mother. His mother was a Qurinic schollar. She had the entire Quran memorised. Mom Jarra Bousso used to read the Sindidi every morning befor starting her day. PLEASE READ the Sindidi in honor of Mom Jarra Bousso with our sufi order this Thursday. Also Sindid can be read anytime to help you travel through the test and trials of life. Thousands of people in our sufi order read Sindidi everyday!
Love and Light- Cheikh Sufi
In the name of Allah The Beneficent, The Merciful
Peace and Blessings be upon Muhammad
1. Ya Allah! I implore thee by the blessings of Mustapha Ya Allah! And by the blessings of thy beloved friend Abraham Ya Allah!
2. And by the blessings of thy interlocutor Moses, and Salih, Al Khidr, and by the blessings of Shu’aib, and by the blessings of IshmaelYa Allah!
3. And by the blessings of Sulaimon, Nuh, Yunis, Ayyub, and by the blessings of Zakariah, Yahyah, Hud O’ Allah!
4. By the blessings of Aaron, Joshua, Elias, Adam, David, by the blessings of Dhul-kifl, Isa (Jesus), Lut (Lot). Ya Allah!
5. By the blessings of Joseph, Isaac, and others among thy apostles and messengers Ya Allah!
6. And by the blessings of the unity of the Angels, and those among them encompassed with the purest, Divine Essence such as Gabriel and Michael Ya Allah!
7. By the blessings of Israfil who is entrusted with Blowing the Trumpet, and Azrael who shall duly seize the soul of every creature Ya Allah!
8. By the blessings of the companions of the Prophet and the friends of Allah, as well as those who actively practice their knowledge among the people of religious Authority Ya Allah!
9. By the blessings of Abu Bakr the truthful, Omar who distinguished truth from falsehood, Uthman the possessor of two lights, and Ali, the father of the two grandsons of the Prophet Ya Allah!
10. By the blessings of Imam Malik, the highly distinguished, Imam As Shafi, Imam Abu Hanafi, and the praiseworthy, Imam Ahmad Ibn Anbal Ya Allah!
11. By the blessings of the Exalted Pen, the Preserved Tablet, thy Magnificent Throne and Exalted Chair Ya Allah!!
12. By the blessings of the Quran, the Torah, The Psalms of David, and the Gospel of the Spirit of Allah Ya Allah!
13. Transmit my salutations of peace and blessings upon him (the Prophet), his family, companions, and wives Ya Allah!
14. O’ Lord! Drop on us the curtain of well being (‘Afia) and bestow upon us our goals in this world and in the Hereafter Ya Allah!
15. Open for us all gates of graces that thou hath opened to those endowed with a complete state of piety Ya Allah!
16. Impel us to trod on the distinct path of righteousness, Preserve us from the pitfalls and from the Evils of the Jinns and Satan Ya Allah!
17. Yield to us all our ambitions, allow us to attain our objectives, bestow upon us any grace we choose Ya Allah.
18. Soften for us the hearts of any possessor of reluctance and oppression, smoothen all the hardships Ya Allah!
19. Prolong our lives, strengthen our bodies, bestow guidance upon us, and grant us felicity (tawfiq) O’ Allah!
20. Destroy any enemy whose intention is to cause harm before he gains access to us Ya Allah! Ya Allah!
21. Protect us from all kinds of ruin, deliver us from the calamities of the world, all the time Ya Allah!
22. Protect us from epidemics, illness, agony, afflictions, vehement earthquakes as well as poverty Ya Allah!
23. Protect us from blemishes, insufficiency, from the fury of a tyrant, vileness, debility, hunger and thirst Ya Allah!
24. Protect us from all forms of trials, from infectious disease from being burnt in fire, from being drowned in water, from lightning, thunder, theft and vain labor Ya Allah!
25. Protect us from excessive heat and cold, from plundering, from oppression, from hostility, from delusion, from grief, and from being paralyzed Ya Allah!
26. Protect us from anxiety, from transgression, from stumbling in error, from transmutation, and from defamation Ya Allah!
27. Protect us from lack of sustenance, from the influences of evil spirits, and from fading away due to illness Ya Allah!
28. Protect us from the evils of this world and of the next as well as their dreadful humiliations Ya Allah!Ya Allah!
29. O’ thou who hath power over all things, overwhelming the entire creation, being firmly established in Thine Magnificent Throne of Authority Ya Allah!
30. Verily, I beg thee for a fearing heart and a humble one, an extensive knowledge of tremendous use Ya Allah!
31. I beg thee for an accepted repentance, a lofty station, a virtuous and pious wife O God!
32. Be our fortress against the evils of the possessor of envy, against the evils of the tongue, as well as against the evils of the eye Ya Allah!
33. Be our refuge against the evils of sorcery, the evils of the creatures, men or jinns, and against the evils of venomous creatures Ya Allah!
34. O’ mine confident! I take Thee in this world and in the hereafter as my inaccessible fortress: the one in whom I seek shelter Ya Allah!
35. Abandon me not with my own soul (nafs), lest I go astray: be responsive whenever I beseech thee Ya Allah!
36. Cause my tongue and my heart to remember Thee and to hold a perfect belief in Thee at the crucial moment of death Ya Allah!
37. Establish permanently in mine heart the knowledge of Certainty (Yaqin); Let no fear abide therein, until I passionately love Thy Ultimate encounter Ya Allah!
38. Cause my death to be the announcement of good news, and to be a complete rest, and to be a protection against all pain, distress and fear Ya Allah!
39. Shield my body against tortures in the grave, whenever the soul is separated from me. Let it not undergo any deterioration nor hardship. Ya Allah!
40. Be my Assistant and Companion at the time my body is buried in the grave, where I may become lonely Ya Allah!
41. Join me not with that which causes terror in the grave, preserve me from anything that I fear Ya Allah!
42. Protect me, my mother and all those who bow to Thy will, Amen Ya Allah!
43. Forgive us and my mother, cover our defects, bestow benevolence upon us and her; protect us from terror Ya Allah!
44. Grant us complete forgiveness, have mercy on her. She has no one but Thee; and verily Thou art the kind One Ya Allah!
45. Be with us in the barrier and in the grave, preserve us from any distress or any kind of fear Ya Allah!
46. Do not afflict my mother with that which she can not bear and do not disappoint the hope she has in Thee Ya Allah!
47. Quench our thirst and hers in the water of Kauthar, which Thou has reserved for the one whom Thou hath chosen over the entire creation Ya Allah!
48. That was he who provided guidance to he who roamed in error, destroyed he who rejected faith and yielded aid to he who had innermost fear in Thee Ya Allah!
49. Such a one was Muhammad, the Fine Flower of the elects, who will lead us into the everlasting Paradise on the Day of Resurrection Ya Allah!
50. Upon him be Eternal peace and blessings, forever and ever, and upon any who follows him till Doomsday Ya Allah!
Glory to Thy Lord! The Lord of Might and Power; He transcends what they ascribe to Him. And peace be upon the messengers! And praise be to Allah; the Lord, Cherisher and Sustainer of all the worlds.
786. . . Let there BE Light! 20 STATIONS OF THE SUFI PATH is now available. This class includes 4 Powerful lectures on the Sufi Path by Cheikh Sufi, that cover the teachings in a rare sufi manuscript from the Sudan. Send your 30$ donation to firstname.lastname@example.org via paypal to receive 4 downloads of the lectures and a pdf copy of the Sufi manuscript from the Sudan. – love and light – Cheikh Sufi
786 please join our Omnipresence Guided Meditation with Cheikh Sufi at 9pm TONIGHT (every Wed. Night) insha Allah. play Canyon Trilogy by Carlos Nakai on youtube
Love Light Meditate
1. Dial into the conference:
Dial-in Number: (641) 715-0634 – United States
Access Code: 511649
2. Join the online meeting:
Online Meeting Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/matlabulfawzani4
Online Meeting ID: matlabulfawzani4
Just call in or lob in at 9pm
The Master from the far east said ” never takes a step backwards, a true jedi .” Traveling in the Light through time, The Master is invisible to the 4 enemies of nafs howa dunya and shaytan. Beyond the laws of yin/yang, karma and duality The Master speaks words of power that act as an Invisible Sword destroying all lower energies before they can reach Him. Sindidi ya la Hu 66x !!!
Master of 1000 Books of spiritual war
Najoul Qadi Al Hadi Shams Al Kubra Al Kabir
Ancient like Sun Moon Star
Khadim Rasool worshiped Allah for 70,000 years
In His Light body before the creation of the last Adam
What brings rain snow hail sleet and earthquakes?
Master of the Power of Now
Existing in the present
without a concept of past or future
beyond the 7 hells of
earth fire water air ether mind and desire
eye died the first time eye saw
Slayer of 786 jinns. What does not kill you only makes Hu stronger. In west Africa the say ” the shit people talk about you becomes fertilizer for your spiritual Ascension.” The devil becomes the friend of the wali(saint). The Master is firmly established in the highest station of Haqqul Yaqin(the Truth of certainty) maintaining inner stillness during the eye of the outer storms of magic and illusion. Impervious to the lower energies of hate, greed, slander, back-biting, anger, greed and lust The Master walks on water beyond the laws of the gravitational pull of the universe.
Barkay Cheikh Ibra Fall 7x
Master of the shariat
Protector of the tariqat
Manifestation of the haqiqat
The inner secret of marifat
Fall yaram Fall yaram FALL
Hu Am Eye?
Eye Am That Eye Am
The last water bender
Time and space bender
Light years above these devils
they exist below sea level
Defender of the truth with the truth
Cheikh of Tarbiya Tarqiya Tasfiya
Return of the Immortal Jade Empeors dragon
from the 36th shaolin celestial chamber of Light
Light upon Light
Allah hul Hayul Qayoom
all powerful tolsam
sun moon style
Ya Fatahu 489x
the 7th gate of heaven
Ha an Wow equal 11
The Master is the mercy of Allah
on the earth in HU-man-form
shine like super nova
The Master will live 4-ev-a
Eye Am His footprint
- this first day of the month of Hajj 2016
- Please register for the Hu Am Eye Sufi Book Study Circle on Sep 05, 2016 7:00 PM EDT at:https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3602564519024076545
The focus of this ONLINE sufi study circle will be knowledge of self and Allah. In this Circle we will study the writings of the great Sufi masters of the past. Derijef Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba Khadim Rasool !
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®
Barkay Cheikh Ibra Fall 7x
Ancient shaolin Daoist priest in timberlands
Tibetan Tantric Buddhist monk with a cell phone
West African sufi shaman with 129 talismans
Eye Am a long long long way from home
REFLECTION OF PERFECTION
Yea tho eye walk through the valley of the shadow of death
Eye will fear no Shaytan, jinn or the evil plots of wicked men
Immortal Being of Light from beyond the 7th heaven
Eye will never die
Walking of Sunshine
Above the clouds the sky is my sofa
Call on Allah or call on The Rahman
La ee la ha ill Allah
Words of power from beyond the matrix of the mind
Sets soul free to travel higher planes of existence
Between the inhale and the exhale exist a place of infinite Bliss
Oneness with the All Ah
Ice water steam are exactly the same thing
Body soul spirit Allah One
Al Ahad As Samad
Remove the facade of multiplicity
We exist in a holographic universe where the part contains the whole
The wave contains the Ocean
Is not a glass of water from the ocean, the Ocean
Reflection of Perfection
Light rays from the sun are manifestations of the essence of the sun
You and Allah are One
You are the One you are waiting on to come
Wake up from the deep sleep of mediocrity
You not manifesting God is a form of hypocrisy
A butterfly has its roots in the caterpillar
Rough ashlar to a smooth ashlar
The perfect statue exist inside of a raw block of un-carved stone
The reflection of perfection is still perfection
La ee la ha ill Allah
Muhammad dur rasool lu la
Alay he salam
The great sufi master from Moorish spain Ibn Arabi said ‘ Allah sent Himself to Himself with Himself.” What does it mean to be made in the image of God? A perfect artist paints a perfect painting. Allah is perfect and so are ALL of Her creations. You are NOT the mind, body our your emotions. When thine eye becomes single your whole being will be full of Light. You have never known your true self. You exist in a fragmented multiplicity of many false self’s. One self for your job, one self for the nightclub, one self for your spouse, another self for your children, and yet another self for friends and family. Hu are you?
In reality you are Hu. In the Egyptian pyramid story of Osiris his body what cut into 13 pieces. His wife Auset collected the 13 parts and made his body whole again. This is symbolic of your many different false personalities and the need for you to become One. In the Bible is says “if thine I become single thy whole body will be full of Light.” When Light shines through a prism it forms 7 rays. Your true essence is the Light of God before entering into the prism of your physical body and localized consciousness of an individual false I. There is a way to overcome this illusion. The path has many names in many different countries. In west Africa it is called sufism, the path of perfection through Love.
786- Change the World- a sufi story.
As the old man sat motionless on his death bed, the only thing left in the room was, his son, smoke from the burning frankincense, and the feeling that the “time” was at hand. On his mind was a few words of wisdom that he wanted to share with his son, that he was sure he would never see again. He gathered his last bit of strength and motioned to his son to come close. When his son was at the side of his bed, he slowly leaned over, put his hand on his sons shoulder and said “Son when I was a young man about your age, I sat out on a mission to change the world. As time passed I found that the world was too big for one man to change, with all of its problems. So I changed my focus, and set out to change our country. As time passed I could not change our country with all of its problems. I changed my focus again and decided to change our state. When this did not work I decided to change our city, but the problems of our city and state were too much for one man to handle, so I decided to just try and change our neighborhood. Son, as you know there are too many problems in our neighborhood for one man to solve. Now as I lay on my death bed, I have come to the realization that if I would have just set out to change myself, that would have changed our home, which would have had an effect on our neighborhood. The change in our neighborhood would have had an effect on our city. This would have had an effect on our state, which would have in fact helped change our country. Changing our country would have brought forth a change in the world.”
With these final words, the old man took his final breath, laid down, closed his eyes, never to open them again. In the Holy Quran Allah has said “Allah does not change the condition of a people until they first change that which is within THEMSELVES.” Please think about this…love and light— Cheikh Sufi
Om Ah hung
yod he ho va
Om namaya Shivayah
La ee la ha ill Allah
if you blink, you will miss it
am eye a sufi dreaming eye am a butterfly
am eye a butterfly dreaming eye am a sufi
existing but not existing
yes and no at the same time
imagine God not BEing God
man suffers from senility
inconceivable spiritual ability
yet existing in the present
soul plane vibrates slower
eye am you are
the All knower
eye guess this
may come as a surprise to you
living in total darkness
without a clue
to the real U
before the womb
after the tomb
eye traveled between the space of sound
to a spiritual void
the space beyond space
the space between the inhale and the exhale
ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH
the drop contains the Ocean
the wave returns to the Ocean
En-LIGHT-n state of awareness
shadow-less Light form
from billions of years ago
in the blink of an eye
50,000 thousand years pass
less than an hour in a day to God
mind reverse mind stop
time and space crumble
walk like drunk munk
ancient arabic hebrew sadskrit mantra mumble
vibrate like bumble
brought back to earth
by the sting
when the witness
beheld the Witness
the only thing eye could do
love and light— sufi ananda
taken from our book