Category Archives: meditation
Allah Hu Latif
Allah Hu Latif
Allah Hu Latif
Love beyond Love
Light beyond Light
Bliss beyond Bliss
ALL encompassing Mercy beyond Mercy
Beloved of the Lovers
Lover of the beloveds
Allah shines Supreme
Effulgent Light upon Light upon Bliss
Perfection beyond perfection
Eternal subtle essence of primordial existence
beyond duality opposites time and space
birth and death Hidden yet Manifest
clear evident existence of Truth
Stillness beyond stillness
Hu Hu Hu
the hidden essence of the One Hu is Allah
Vibration beyond vibration
Hidden in the heart of Light
Formless beyond formless
Essence of truth consciousness bliss
Complete existence beyond the manifest and unmanifest universe
Latif Latif Latif
subtle awareness beyond subtle awareness
Witness of the witness
Self of the Self
Formless beyond form
One beyond Oneness
Evident existing reality permeating consciousness
Allah Hu Latif
Loving Hu eye died a thousand times
Knowing Hu eye lost my self
Worshiping Hu eye crossed the 4 oceans
Remembering Hu eye traveled the path of 7 lights
Meditating on Hu eye became Hu
Hu Is It
It Is Hu
Manifesting as Hu
Kamal Jalal Jamal
Perfect Majesty of Beauty
Allah Hu Latif
Qiyamah Abdallah Salihu Sufi
Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba, Sufism and the 3 stages of Fana.
Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba in the founder of our sufi path Murid Du la. A Murid is a seeker that has the will power (irada) to take the journey to Allah. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, has said “Die before you die.” In Arabic the word for death in this since of the word is Fana. In this FREE class Cheikh Sufi will discuss the 3 stages of Fana and give the exact practices to accomplish each
Below is the link to watch the class.
Beautiful struggle purifies the internal being, producing a diamond from coal.
Cheikh Sufi – the last Light bender
God is real. God is here now, but we are not. We are lost in the past and future world of the mind. We are lost in a world of illusion and separation. We are lost in ideas, opinions, concepts and beliefs including spiritual and religious concepts and beliefs. If we want to experience the […]
786. . . Let there be Light! This Thursday we will be reading the prayer Sindidi for Mom Jarra Bousso the blessed mother of Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba! Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba wrote this blessed prayer Sindidi for His mother. His mother was a Qurinic schollar. She had the entire Quran memorised. Mom Jarra Bousso used to read the Sindidi every morning befor starting her day. PLEASE READ the Sindidi in honor of Mom Jarra Bousso with our sufi order this Thursday. Also Sindid can be read anytime to help you travel through the test and trials of life. Thousands of people in our sufi order read Sindidi everyday!
Love and Light- Cheikh Sufi
In the name of Allah The Beneficent, The Merciful
Peace and Blessings be upon Muhammad
1. Ya Allah! I implore thee by the blessings of Mustapha Ya Allah! And by the blessings of thy beloved friend Abraham Ya Allah!
2. And by the blessings of thy interlocutor Moses, and Salih, Al Khidr, and by the blessings of Shu’aib, and by the blessings of IshmaelYa Allah!
3. And by the blessings of Sulaimon, Nuh, Yunis, Ayyub, and by the blessings of Zakariah, Yahyah, Hud O’ Allah!
4. By the blessings of Aaron, Joshua, Elias, Adam, David, by the blessings of Dhul-kifl, Isa (Jesus), Lut (Lot). Ya Allah!
5. By the blessings of Joseph, Isaac, and others among thy apostles and messengers Ya Allah!
6. And by the blessings of the unity of the Angels, and those among them encompassed with the purest, Divine Essence such as Gabriel and Michael Ya Allah!
7. By the blessings of Israfil who is entrusted with Blowing the Trumpet, and Azrael who shall duly seize the soul of every creature Ya Allah!
8. By the blessings of the companions of the Prophet and the friends of Allah, as well as those who actively practice their knowledge among the people of religious Authority Ya Allah!
9. By the blessings of Abu Bakr the truthful, Omar who distinguished truth from falsehood, Uthman the possessor of two lights, and Ali, the father of the two grandsons of the Prophet Ya Allah!
10. By the blessings of Imam Malik, the highly distinguished, Imam As Shafi, Imam Abu Hanafi, and the praiseworthy, Imam Ahmad Ibn Anbal Ya Allah!
11. By the blessings of the Exalted Pen, the Preserved Tablet, thy Magnificent Throne and Exalted Chair Ya Allah!!
12. By the blessings of the Quran, the Torah, The Psalms of David, and the Gospel of the Spirit of Allah Ya Allah!
13. Transmit my salutations of peace and blessings upon him (the Prophet), his family, companions, and wives Ya Allah!
14. O’ Lord! Drop on us the curtain of well being (‘Afia) and bestow upon us our goals in this world and in the Hereafter Ya Allah!
15. Open for us all gates of graces that thou hath opened to those endowed with a complete state of piety Ya Allah!
16. Impel us to trod on the distinct path of righteousness, Preserve us from the pitfalls and from the Evils of the Jinns and Satan Ya Allah!
17. Yield to us all our ambitions, allow us to attain our objectives, bestow upon us any grace we choose Ya Allah.
18. Soften for us the hearts of any possessor of reluctance and oppression, smoothen all the hardships Ya Allah!
19. Prolong our lives, strengthen our bodies, bestow guidance upon us, and grant us felicity (tawfiq) O’ Allah!
20. Destroy any enemy whose intention is to cause harm before he gains access to us Ya Allah! Ya Allah!
21. Protect us from all kinds of ruin, deliver us from the calamities of the world, all the time Ya Allah!
22. Protect us from epidemics, illness, agony, afflictions, vehement earthquakes as well as poverty Ya Allah!
23. Protect us from blemishes, insufficiency, from the fury of a tyrant, vileness, debility, hunger and thirst Ya Allah!
24. Protect us from all forms of trials, from infectious disease from being burnt in fire, from being drowned in water, from lightning, thunder, theft and vain labor Ya Allah!
25. Protect us from excessive heat and cold, from plundering, from oppression, from hostility, from delusion, from grief, and from being paralyzed Ya Allah!
26. Protect us from anxiety, from transgression, from stumbling in error, from transmutation, and from defamation Ya Allah!
27. Protect us from lack of sustenance, from the influences of evil spirits, and from fading away due to illness Ya Allah!
28. Protect us from the evils of this world and of the next as well as their dreadful humiliations Ya Allah!Ya Allah!
29. O’ thou who hath power over all things, overwhelming the entire creation, being firmly established in Thine Magnificent Throne of Authority Ya Allah!
30. Verily, I beg thee for a fearing heart and a humble one, an extensive knowledge of tremendous use Ya Allah!
31. I beg thee for an accepted repentance, a lofty station, a virtuous and pious wife O God!
32. Be our fortress against the evils of the possessor of envy, against the evils of the tongue, as well as against the evils of the eye Ya Allah!
33. Be our refuge against the evils of sorcery, the evils of the creatures, men or jinns, and against the evils of venomous creatures Ya Allah!
34. O’ mine confident! I take Thee in this world and in the hereafter as my inaccessible fortress: the one in whom I seek shelter Ya Allah!
35. Abandon me not with my own soul (nafs), lest I go astray: be responsive whenever I beseech thee Ya Allah!
36. Cause my tongue and my heart to remember Thee and to hold a perfect belief in Thee at the crucial moment of death Ya Allah!
37. Establish permanently in mine heart the knowledge of Certainty (Yaqin); Let no fear abide therein, until I passionately love Thy Ultimate encounter Ya Allah!
38. Cause my death to be the announcement of good news, and to be a complete rest, and to be a protection against all pain, distress and fear Ya Allah!
39. Shield my body against tortures in the grave, whenever the soul is separated from me. Let it not undergo any deterioration nor hardship. Ya Allah!
40. Be my Assistant and Companion at the time my body is buried in the grave, where I may become lonely Ya Allah!
41. Join me not with that which causes terror in the grave, preserve me from anything that I fear Ya Allah!
42. Protect me, my mother and all those who bow to Thy will, Amen Ya Allah!
43. Forgive us and my mother, cover our defects, bestow benevolence upon us and her; protect us from terror Ya Allah!
44. Grant us complete forgiveness, have mercy on her. She has no one but Thee; and verily Thou art the kind One Ya Allah!
45. Be with us in the barrier and in the grave, preserve us from any distress or any kind of fear Ya Allah!
46. Do not afflict my mother with that which she can not bear and do not disappoint the hope she has in Thee Ya Allah!
47. Quench our thirst and hers in the water of Kauthar, which Thou has reserved for the one whom Thou hath chosen over the entire creation Ya Allah!
48. That was he who provided guidance to he who roamed in error, destroyed he who rejected faith and yielded aid to he who had innermost fear in Thee Ya Allah!
49. Such a one was Muhammad, the Fine Flower of the elects, who will lead us into the everlasting Paradise on the Day of Resurrection Ya Allah!
50. Upon him be Eternal peace and blessings, forever and ever, and upon any who follows him till Doomsday Ya Allah!
Glory to Thy Lord! The Lord of Might and Power; He transcends what they ascribe to Him. And peace be upon the messengers! And praise be to Allah; the Lord, Cherisher and Sustainer of all the worlds.
786 Salam wa Nur – Let there Be Love. A light shined in the highest heven and then become manifest on the earth inside of a six sided luminous crystal. This illustrious LIGHT is called Salatul Fati – the Prayer of the Opening. Eye have been walking with this special prayer for many years. During Ramadan of 2003 Salatul Fati blessed me to see our beloved Prophet Muhammad alay he salam after spending 3 days with a wali ul La Tijani cheikh in Senegal.
Later on my journey in 2009 when eye was living in the Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba Masjid in harlem NY masha Allah eye was blessed to meet a cheikh from Touba Hu bestowed upon me a KEY(Mifta) for Salatul Fati from Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba Khadim Rasool. Eye was the 1st(and ONLY) american disciple to receive this grace by the blessings of Serigne Saliou Mbacke. For many years several of my students have asked me to share this KEY but it was not time. Now the time has come.
Insha Allah this sunday Jan 1st. at 11am(eastern time) eye will be teaching THE 7 DAY KEY FOR SALATUL FATI from Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba via live webinar online. During the class eye will teach the alchemical formula for the 7 names of Allah in Salatul Fati and the 7 days of the week from Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba. Also our beloved Khadim Rasool gave 2 special dua(prayers) to open and close the 7 day circle. Insha Allah these 2 dua will bring an opening of the heart mind and soul.
If you want to be part of the blessed Class please send a 25$ donation to firstname.lastname@example.org via paypal and we will email you the link for the class. Insha Allah we will start the 7 day practice this Sunday Night to bring light, openings, protection, abundance and BARAKA to the new year 2017.
Let there be Light – Cheikh Sufi – the last water bender
786 please join our Omnipresence Guided Meditation with Cheikh Sufi at 9pm TONIGHT (every Wed. Night) insha Allah. play Canyon Trilogy by Carlos Nakai on youtube
Love Light Meditate
1. Dial into the conference:
Dial-in Number: (641) 715-0634 – United States
Access Code: 511649
2. Join the online meeting:
Online Meeting Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/matlabulfawzani4
Online Meeting ID: matlabulfawzani4
Just call in or lob in at 9pm
The Master from the far east said ” never takes a step backwards, a true jedi .” Traveling in the Light through time, The Master is invisible to the 4 enemies of nafs howa dunya and shaytan. Beyond the laws of yin/yang, karma and duality The Master speaks words of power that act as an Invisible Sword destroying all lower energies before they can reach Him. Sindidi ya la Hu 66x !!!
Master of 1000 Books of spiritual war
Najoul Qadi Al Hadi Shams Al Kubra Al Kabir
Ancient like Sun Moon Star
Khadim Rasool worshiped Allah for 70,000 years
In His Light body before the creation of the last Adam
What brings rain snow hail sleet and earthquakes?
Master of the Power of Now
Existing in the present
without a concept of past or future
beyond the 7 hells of
earth fire water air ether mind and desire
eye died the first time eye saw
Slayer of 786 jinns. What does not kill you only makes Hu stronger. In west Africa the say ” the shit people talk about you becomes fertilizer for your spiritual Ascension.” The devil becomes the friend of the wali(saint). The Master is firmly established in the highest station of Haqqul Yaqin(the Truth of certainty) maintaining inner stillness during the eye of the outer storms of magic and illusion. Impervious to the lower energies of hate, greed, slander, back-biting, anger, greed and lust The Master walks on water beyond the laws of the gravitational pull of the universe.
Barkay Cheikh Ibra Fall 7x
Master of the shariat
Protector of the tariqat
Manifestation of the haqiqat
The inner secret of marifat
Fall yaram Fall yaram FALL
Hu Am Eye?
Eye Am That Eye Am
The last water bender
Time and space bender
Light years above these devils
they exist below sea level
Defender of the truth with the truth
Cheikh of Tarbiya Tarqiya Tasfiya
Return of the Immortal Jade Empeors dragon
from the 36th shaolin celestial chamber of Light
Light upon Light
Allah hul Hayul Qayoom
all powerful tolsam
sun moon style
Ya Fatahu 489x
the 7th gate of heaven
Ha an Wow equal 11
The Master is the mercy of Allah
on the earth in HU-man-form
shine like super nova
The Master will live 4-ev-a
Eye Am His footprint
- this first day of the month of Hajj 2016
- Please register for the Hu Am Eye Sufi Book Study Circle on Sep 05, 2016 7:00 PM EDT at:https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3602564519024076545
The focus of this ONLINE sufi study circle will be knowledge of self and Allah. In this Circle we will study the writings of the great Sufi masters of the past. Derijef Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba Khadim Rasool !
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®
Om Ah hung
yod he ho va
Om namaya Shivayah
La ee la ha ill Allah
if you blink, you will miss it
am eye a sufi dreaming eye am a butterfly
am eye a butterfly dreaming eye am a sufi
existing but not existing
yes and no at the same time
imagine God not BEing God
man suffers from senility
inconceivable spiritual ability
yet existing in the present
soul plane vibrates slower
eye am you are
the All knower
eye guess this
may come as a surprise to you
living in total darkness
without a clue
to the real U
before the womb
after the tomb
eye traveled between the space of sound
to a spiritual void
the space beyond space
the space between the inhale and the exhale
ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH
the drop contains the Ocean
the wave returns to the Ocean
En-LIGHT-n state of awareness
shadow-less Light form
from billions of years ago
in the blink of an eye
50,000 thousand years pass
less than an hour in a day to God
mind reverse mind stop
time and space crumble
walk like drunk munk
ancient arabic hebrew sadskrit mantra mumble
vibrate like bumble
brought back to earth
by the sting
when the witness
beheld the Witness
the only thing eye could do
love and light— sufi ananda
taken from our book
The whole world is a market-place for Love,
For naught that is, from Love remains remote.
The Eternal Wisdom made all things in Love:
On Love they all depend, to Love all turn.
The earth, the heaven, the sun, the moon, the stars
The center of their orbit ends in Love.
By love are all bewildered, stupefied,
Intoxicated by the Wine of Love.
From each, a mystic silence Love demands,
What do all seek so earnestly?
“Tis Love. Love is the subject of their inmost thoughts,
In Love no longer “Thou” and “I” exist,
For self has passed away in the Beloved.
Now will I draw aside the veil from Love,
And in the temple of mine inmost soul
Behold the Friend, Incomparable Love,
He who would know the secret of both worlds
Will find the secret of them both, is Love.
— Maulana Farid-uh-din
In the Holy Quran God has said ” He indeed succeeds who purifies it(the heart).” The heart is the greatest of all mysteries in the physical realm. it is a doorway to the Divine. A window to the spirit world. The heart is the meeting place of the two worlds. The heart is the very Throne of God. when the heart is clear we receive the divine messages of spirit in our visions at night. an unclear heart blocks the messages from spirit that we receive while sleeping. in the Holy Quran Allah says “every night Eye take the soul unto Myself, and return it to the body upon the waking of the sleeper.” Every night the soul goes to what eye call “night school.” every night the soul receives impressions/lessons/images from the Divine. the heart is like a window for the unseen world/spirit plane. if a window is dirty, light can not shine through it. if a window is clean, the light shines though effortlessly. it is the same with the heart. when the heart is pure/clear the lessons the soul learns in “night school” are conveyed to the mind. if the heart window is not pure the images/lessons can not pass from the spirit realm to the mind of the seeker.
in the Holy Bible God/Allah has said “sometimes when Eye want to give you something, Eye give it to you while you are sleep.” in the Holy Quran, again God/Allah has said ” Eye speak to them from behind a veil.” the sufis have found this veil to be the images/symbols one sees in their sleep. the dream world is a map for the traveler of the path. the stations of the soul, and what level of the chakra system the seeker is at, are often conveyed in the dream world. with a pure clean heart these messages/symbols can be received by the mind to be interpreted by the traveler. On the path to Self/God realization the mind, heart and soul must be purified in that order. First the mind must be made pure, then the heart, and finally the soul. the HEART is the meeting place of the mind and the soul.
the Holy Avatar Jesus(peace be upon him) said “the kingdom of heaven is within you.” this heaven that HE spoke of is none other than the HEART. in the Upanishads the mystic hindu ascetics have affirmed that the dwelling place of the Lord Purusha in the body is the Heart. the way of the sufi is the way of the heart. Love is the ruler of the heart. when the heart is ruled by LOVE LOVE LOVE, there is no limit to the heights a spiritual seeker can reach. in the chakra system, the fourth chakra is located inside the heart. the fourth chakra is the seat of LOVE. on my first visit to senegal in 1996, my sufi master Cheikh Bethio(ya nafi yag Thioune) said to me ” the only one closer to Allah than you is the one who loves Allah more than you.” prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) has said that God said ” I can not fit into the heavens or the earth, but I fit into the hearts of those who believe in ME.” may we all make the pilgrimage of the heart to realize and know the true reality of Love, God and the self !!!
“the closest place to meet Allah/God is in the heart” -Noble Drew Ali.
Eye once beheld a most beautiful effulgent LIGHT, about the size of a thumb, in my vision. the LIGHT spoke to me and said ” I AM a secret deep within your heart. know Me and worship ME before you leave this earth.”
love and light – sufi