Category Archives: Spiritual Power
Eye died a long time ago
Only extreme pressure can produce a diamond from coal
Spiritual alchemy of the soul
Is an ancient science that requires Mercury
Words of power that give power
Words of power that transform darkness into Light
Allah is looking 4 Self and Hu are in the way
Ego and desire
Burn like fire
Giving off a smoke that clouds perception
Yet for everything there is a polish
La ee la ha ill Allah
Clean the window(heart) let the soul glow
She Hu knows herSelf Knows Allah
Wake Up and Be God!!!!!! Sleep does NOT become Hu. Its time to be that which Hu have all-Ways Been- LIGHT. Clouds of darkness and the influence of the 5 gates of hell(the 5 senses) caused Hu to 4get the Light body of Self. Thats why Allah says in the Quran “reminding is good for the believers.” We 4 get Hu we are. The path is a path of Total Re-call. Remember?
Our beloved Prophet Muhammad(eternal peace be upon Him) said
All people are sleep
At the time of death they will awake
The only way out of the Matrix is to find One Hu is AWAKE and already outside of the Matrix. A sleeping person can NOT wake another sleeping person. Hu must find Morpheus Neo. The cheikh-spiritual guide is AWAKE. He is the Eagle of Heaven that swoops down catching the fish(disciple) close to the surface of the water trying to escape the Matrix.
Live Learn Laugh Love
– Cheikh Sufi
786. . . NEW HOME STUDY COURSE – Sufi Secrets of the Quran and Wealth Building Practices is NOW available! This course includes 5 two hour videos of Cheikh Sufi teaching 5 POWERFUL verses of the Holy Quran and there secrets, PLUS 5 sufi practices that attract ABUNDANCE. As a special BONUS this course will include a 2 hour video on The Sword of the Murid Sadiq.
The Sword of the Murid Sadiq is a special Sufi prayer based on the most powerful verses in the Quran that are covered in the home study course. This daily prayer is designed to help you overcome ANY blockages for spiritual elevation and abundance.
The donation for this rare home study course was 129$. Now we are offering Sufi Secrets of The Quran and Wealth Buliding Practices for a limited time for just 50$. Send all donations to Sufimystic7@yahoo.com via paypal with your email and we will also include a pdf of The Sword of the Murid Sadiq.
Let there BE Light – Cheikh Sufi
786. . . Let there be Light! This Thursday we will be reading the prayer Sindidi for Mom Jarra Bousso the blessed mother of Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba! Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba wrote this blessed prayer Sindidi for His mother. His mother was a Qurinic schollar. She had the entire Quran memorised. Mom Jarra Bousso used to read the Sindidi every morning befor starting her day. PLEASE READ the Sindidi in honor of Mom Jarra Bousso with our sufi order this Thursday. Also Sindid can be read anytime to help you travel through the test and trials of life. Thousands of people in our sufi order read Sindidi everyday!
Love and Light- Cheikh Sufi
In the name of Allah The Beneficent, The Merciful
Peace and Blessings be upon Muhammad
1. Ya Allah! I implore thee by the blessings of Mustapha Ya Allah! And by the blessings of thy beloved friend Abraham Ya Allah!
2. And by the blessings of thy interlocutor Moses, and Salih, Al Khidr, and by the blessings of Shu’aib, and by the blessings of IshmaelYa Allah!
3. And by the blessings of Sulaimon, Nuh, Yunis, Ayyub, and by the blessings of Zakariah, Yahyah, Hud O’ Allah!
4. By the blessings of Aaron, Joshua, Elias, Adam, David, by the blessings of Dhul-kifl, Isa (Jesus), Lut (Lot). Ya Allah!
5. By the blessings of Joseph, Isaac, and others among thy apostles and messengers Ya Allah!
6. And by the blessings of the unity of the Angels, and those among them encompassed with the purest, Divine Essence such as Gabriel and Michael Ya Allah!
7. By the blessings of Israfil who is entrusted with Blowing the Trumpet, and Azrael who shall duly seize the soul of every creature Ya Allah!
8. By the blessings of the companions of the Prophet and the friends of Allah, as well as those who actively practice their knowledge among the people of religious Authority Ya Allah!
9. By the blessings of Abu Bakr the truthful, Omar who distinguished truth from falsehood, Uthman the possessor of two lights, and Ali, the father of the two grandsons of the Prophet Ya Allah!
10. By the blessings of Imam Malik, the highly distinguished, Imam As Shafi, Imam Abu Hanafi, and the praiseworthy, Imam Ahmad Ibn Anbal Ya Allah!
11. By the blessings of the Exalted Pen, the Preserved Tablet, thy Magnificent Throne and Exalted Chair Ya Allah!!
12. By the blessings of the Quran, the Torah, The Psalms of David, and the Gospel of the Spirit of Allah Ya Allah!
13. Transmit my salutations of peace and blessings upon him (the Prophet), his family, companions, and wives Ya Allah!
14. O’ Lord! Drop on us the curtain of well being (‘Afia) and bestow upon us our goals in this world and in the Hereafter Ya Allah!
15. Open for us all gates of graces that thou hath opened to those endowed with a complete state of piety Ya Allah!
16. Impel us to trod on the distinct path of righteousness, Preserve us from the pitfalls and from the Evils of the Jinns and Satan Ya Allah!
17. Yield to us all our ambitions, allow us to attain our objectives, bestow upon us any grace we choose Ya Allah.
18. Soften for us the hearts of any possessor of reluctance and oppression, smoothen all the hardships Ya Allah!
19. Prolong our lives, strengthen our bodies, bestow guidance upon us, and grant us felicity (tawfiq) O’ Allah!
20. Destroy any enemy whose intention is to cause harm before he gains access to us Ya Allah! Ya Allah!
21. Protect us from all kinds of ruin, deliver us from the calamities of the world, all the time Ya Allah!
22. Protect us from epidemics, illness, agony, afflictions, vehement earthquakes as well as poverty Ya Allah!
23. Protect us from blemishes, insufficiency, from the fury of a tyrant, vileness, debility, hunger and thirst Ya Allah!
24. Protect us from all forms of trials, from infectious disease from being burnt in fire, from being drowned in water, from lightning, thunder, theft and vain labor Ya Allah!
25. Protect us from excessive heat and cold, from plundering, from oppression, from hostility, from delusion, from grief, and from being paralyzed Ya Allah!
26. Protect us from anxiety, from transgression, from stumbling in error, from transmutation, and from defamation Ya Allah!
27. Protect us from lack of sustenance, from the influences of evil spirits, and from fading away due to illness Ya Allah!
28. Protect us from the evils of this world and of the next as well as their dreadful humiliations Ya Allah!Ya Allah!
29. O’ thou who hath power over all things, overwhelming the entire creation, being firmly established in Thine Magnificent Throne of Authority Ya Allah!
30. Verily, I beg thee for a fearing heart and a humble one, an extensive knowledge of tremendous use Ya Allah!
31. I beg thee for an accepted repentance, a lofty station, a virtuous and pious wife O God!
32. Be our fortress against the evils of the possessor of envy, against the evils of the tongue, as well as against the evils of the eye Ya Allah!
33. Be our refuge against the evils of sorcery, the evils of the creatures, men or jinns, and against the evils of venomous creatures Ya Allah!
34. O’ mine confident! I take Thee in this world and in the hereafter as my inaccessible fortress: the one in whom I seek shelter Ya Allah!
35. Abandon me not with my own soul (nafs), lest I go astray: be responsive whenever I beseech thee Ya Allah!
36. Cause my tongue and my heart to remember Thee and to hold a perfect belief in Thee at the crucial moment of death Ya Allah!
37. Establish permanently in mine heart the knowledge of Certainty (Yaqin); Let no fear abide therein, until I passionately love Thy Ultimate encounter Ya Allah!
38. Cause my death to be the announcement of good news, and to be a complete rest, and to be a protection against all pain, distress and fear Ya Allah!
39. Shield my body against tortures in the grave, whenever the soul is separated from me. Let it not undergo any deterioration nor hardship. Ya Allah!
40. Be my Assistant and Companion at the time my body is buried in the grave, where I may become lonely Ya Allah!
41. Join me not with that which causes terror in the grave, preserve me from anything that I fear Ya Allah!
42. Protect me, my mother and all those who bow to Thy will, Amen Ya Allah!
43. Forgive us and my mother, cover our defects, bestow benevolence upon us and her; protect us from terror Ya Allah!
44. Grant us complete forgiveness, have mercy on her. She has no one but Thee; and verily Thou art the kind One Ya Allah!
45. Be with us in the barrier and in the grave, preserve us from any distress or any kind of fear Ya Allah!
46. Do not afflict my mother with that which she can not bear and do not disappoint the hope she has in Thee Ya Allah!
47. Quench our thirst and hers in the water of Kauthar, which Thou has reserved for the one whom Thou hath chosen over the entire creation Ya Allah!
48. That was he who provided guidance to he who roamed in error, destroyed he who rejected faith and yielded aid to he who had innermost fear in Thee Ya Allah!
49. Such a one was Muhammad, the Fine Flower of the elects, who will lead us into the everlasting Paradise on the Day of Resurrection Ya Allah!
50. Upon him be Eternal peace and blessings, forever and ever, and upon any who follows him till Doomsday Ya Allah!
Glory to Thy Lord! The Lord of Might and Power; He transcends what they ascribe to Him. And peace be upon the messengers! And praise be to Allah; the Lord, Cherisher and Sustainer of all the worlds.
“A generous man never dies broke.”- Unknown
786. . . Supana Allah, Al hum do li la, La ee la ha ill Allah, Allah Hu Akbar 111x !
My cheikh in west Africa once said “the beginning of being broke is knowing how much you make every 2 weeks.” He explained that once Hu know how much Hu are going to make, Hu plan to spend that much.This creates a cycle of living check to check- 1 paycheck away from being homeless. He explained that a Murid should trust in Allah and start his/her own business. This way Allah, Hu is the Infinite source of wealth and abundance, can bless Hu with moor than you could ever make working a nine to five.
Eye Am a sufi Cheikh in station, not just in name. Eye receive many visitors from America and around the world to my house every year. They often wonder, how does the cheikh get to pray and zikr ALL day and when eye leave his presence eye have to go back to work??? The formula is simple. Eye went to college for a long time. Eye have an undergraduate degree in Biology and a Masters Degree in secondary education. Eye worked in the field of education for many years. With my Masters degree it would be very easy for me to get a job in education making 40,000-60,000$ a year, but a few years ago I quit my job directing a GED – E.S.L. program in Philadelphia to try and make it own my own.
My first attempt at Financial Freedom failed and eye soon took another teaching job in philly. After 2 years with that program all of our jobs got cut over the summer and many of us lost our jobs while we were off for the summer WTF. It was then that Eye made a prayer to Allah ” Oh Allah Hu are the provider for everything in creation, Ya Razaq Ya Wahab Ya Fatahu Ya Kareem Kun be my provider of wealth, health and sustenance and NEVER let me go to another job interview Barkay Cheikh Ibra Fall 7x.” Since that day the doors of ABUNDANCE opened for me.
Ya Muhammad Sala alayka 313x a day brings wealth and abundance
The secret of wealth and abundance is powerful prayer and action. There are many wealth and abundance prayers in our sufi order but without hard work, planning and taking action to make it happen, wealth and abundance will only be a dream that never comes to fruition. A seeker of Financial Freedom MUST have multiple sources of income. Let me share with Hu 3 streams of income, wealth and abundance that have worked for me, and if Hu are interested we would be moor than happy to help Hu get started with 1 of these sources that you think can help Hu take the walk to Financial Freedom.
The 1st thing that has worked really well for me has been Cafe Touba. Coffee is a billion dollar industry. People love coffee so much, they will probably be drinking coffee in heaven! Cafe Touba is a healing coffee that comes from Touba Senegal west Africa. The special formula for this blessed of coffee was given to us by Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba Hu taught his disciples how to make the coffee and what healing herbs to put in the coffee. Our company http://www.toubacafe.net offers a distribution program in which Hu can become a distributor of Cafe Touba in your city and online with as little as 150$ to get started. If Hu want to join our team as a distributor send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for moor details.
The second stream of income that has worked for me has been writing and publishing books. Eye wrote my first book “Return to Oneness- an Introduction to the Sufi path” in 1996 while eye was on my second Journey in Touba Senegal for 2 months. This book did really well. I worked with a local book publisher in Indianapolis to publish the book and it was featured in several metaphysical bookstores across the country. Now this book is out of print. Since then eye have written and self published 10 books with moor to come. In 2006 eye started my own book publishing company “Underground Railroad book publishing” to help other writers publish their books. Writing a book is a good way to earn residual income. Once your book is published, with just a little of online marketing Hu can produce revenue and sales every month insha Allah. Our company now has an Associate program in which you can earn 50$ for each author that you refer to our company that has a book they want to publish. If Hu would be interested in publishing your work or joining our team with our Associate Program please send an email to email@example.com
Last but most certainly not least, our 3rd stream of lots of income over the past 3 years has been doing taxes and training others to do taxes with our Nu Republic tax franchise. As you all know the saying goes”only 2 things are certain in America- death and paying taxes.” The tax industry is a billion dollar business and it is so easy that even Forest Gump could do taxes. If you can add and subtract, Hu can do taxes. With our company there is NO sign up fee to join and ALL of the tax training is FREE and online. We do offer weekly conference call training and as much support as needed to new people that join our tax team. Tax season is only 4 month and with just a little hard work and effort a person can earn 30,000$ in just 4 months. Our company pays 90$ for each tax return you complete. So if Hu only did 5 tax returns a week that adds up to 450$ a week ! With ONLY 5 tax returns our franchise gives you a free 2 night cruise in the Caribbean. If you want to make easy supplemental income over the next 4 months join our tax team, Team Abundance, today just by clicking this link: http://www.nurepublic.gq
Supana Allah he wa be hum dee he, supana Allah hill Ahtheem Ahstog fur Allah 100x a day cleans all negative karma that can block wealth from coming to Hu! These are the 3 streams of Financial Freedom that have been working for me and my family. May Allah guide Hu in choosing your path to Financial Freedom. If you think it will work for you and your family, please join our team with this Blueprint.
Love and Light – Cheikh Abdallah Salihu Sufi