786. . . Let there be Light! This Thursday we will be reading the prayer Sindidi for Mom Jarra Bousso the blessed mother of Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba! Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba wrote this blessed prayer Sindidi for His mother. His mother was a Qurinic schollar. She had the entire Quran memorised. Mom Jarra Bousso used to read the Sindidi every morning befor starting her day. PLEASE READ the Sindidi in honor of Mom Jarra Bousso with our sufi order this Thursday. Also Sindid can be read anytime to help you travel through the test and trials of life. Thousands of people in our sufi order read Sindidi everyday!
Love and Light- Cheikh Sufi
In the name of Allah The Beneficent, The Merciful
Peace and Blessings be upon Muhammad
1. Ya Allah! I implore thee by the blessings of Mustapha Ya Allah! And by the blessings of thy beloved friend Abraham Ya Allah!
2. And by the blessings of thy interlocutor Moses, and Salih, Al Khidr, and by the blessings of Shu’aib, and by the blessings of IshmaelYa Allah!
3. And by the blessings of Sulaimon, Nuh, Yunis, Ayyub, and by the blessings of Zakariah, Yahyah, Hud O’ Allah!
4. By the blessings of Aaron, Joshua, Elias, Adam, David, by the blessings of Dhul-kifl, Isa (Jesus), Lut (Lot). Ya Allah!
5. By the blessings of Joseph, Isaac, and others among thy apostles and messengers Ya Allah!
6. And by the blessings of the unity of the Angels, and those among them encompassed with the purest, Divine Essence such as Gabriel and Michael Ya Allah!
7. By the blessings of Israfil who is entrusted with Blowing the Trumpet, and Azrael who shall duly seize the soul of every creature Ya Allah!
8. By the blessings of the companions of the Prophet and the friends of Allah, as well as those who actively practice their knowledge among the people of religious Authority Ya Allah!
9. By the blessings of Abu Bakr the truthful, Omar who distinguished truth from falsehood, Uthman the possessor of two lights, and Ali, the father of the two grandsons of the Prophet Ya Allah!
10. By the blessings of Imam Malik, the highly distinguished, Imam As Shafi, Imam Abu Hanafi, and the praiseworthy, Imam Ahmad Ibn Anbal Ya Allah!
11. By the blessings of the Exalted Pen, the Preserved Tablet, thy Magnificent Throne and Exalted Chair Ya Allah!!
12. By the blessings of the Quran, the Torah, The Psalms of David, and the Gospel of the Spirit of Allah Ya Allah!
13. Transmit my salutations of peace and blessings upon him (the Prophet), his family, companions, and wives Ya Allah!
14. O’ Lord! Drop on us the curtain of well being (‘Afia) and bestow upon us our goals in this world and in the Hereafter Ya Allah!
15. Open for us all gates of graces that thou hath opened to those endowed with a complete state of piety Ya Allah!
16. Impel us to trod on the distinct path of righteousness, Preserve us from the pitfalls and from the Evils of the Jinns and Satan Ya Allah!
17. Yield to us all our ambitions, allow us to attain our objectives, bestow upon us any grace we choose Ya Allah.
18. Soften for us the hearts of any possessor of reluctance and oppression, smoothen all the hardships Ya Allah!
19. Prolong our lives, strengthen our bodies, bestow guidance upon us, and grant us felicity (tawfiq) O’ Allah!
20. Destroy any enemy whose intention is to cause harm before he gains access to us Ya Allah! Ya Allah!
21. Protect us from all kinds of ruin, deliver us from the calamities of the world, all the time Ya Allah!
22. Protect us from epidemics, illness, agony, afflictions, vehement earthquakes as well as poverty Ya Allah!
23. Protect us from blemishes, insufficiency, from the fury of a tyrant, vileness, debility, hunger and thirst Ya Allah!
24. Protect us from all forms of trials, from infectious disease from being burnt in fire, from being drowned in water, from lightning, thunder, theft and vain labor Ya Allah!
25. Protect us from excessive heat and cold, from plundering, from oppression, from hostility, from delusion, from grief, and from being paralyzed Ya Allah!
26. Protect us from anxiety, from transgression, from stumbling in error, from transmutation, and from defamation Ya Allah!
27. Protect us from lack of sustenance, from the influences of evil spirits, and from fading away due to illness Ya Allah!
28. Protect us from the evils of this world and of the next as well as their dreadful humiliations Ya Allah!Ya Allah!
29. O’ thou who hath power over all things, overwhelming the entire creation, being firmly established in Thine Magnificent Throne of Authority Ya Allah!
30. Verily, I beg thee for a fearing heart and a humble one, an extensive knowledge of tremendous use Ya Allah!
31. I beg thee for an accepted repentance, a lofty station, a virtuous and pious wife O God!
32. Be our fortress against the evils of the possessor of envy, against the evils of the tongue, as well as against the evils of the eye Ya Allah!
33. Be our refuge against the evils of sorcery, the evils of the creatures, men or jinns, and against the evils of venomous creatures Ya Allah!
34. O’ mine confident! I take Thee in this world and in the hereafter as my inaccessible fortress: the one in whom I seek shelter Ya Allah!
35. Abandon me not with my own soul (nafs), lest I go astray: be responsive whenever I beseech thee Ya Allah!
36. Cause my tongue and my heart to remember Thee and to hold a perfect belief in Thee at the crucial moment of death Ya Allah!
37. Establish permanently in mine heart the knowledge of Certainty (Yaqin); Let no fear abide therein, until I passionately love Thy Ultimate encounter Ya Allah!
38. Cause my death to be the announcement of good news, and to be a complete rest, and to be a protection against all pain, distress and fear Ya Allah!
39. Shield my body against tortures in the grave, whenever the soul is separated from me. Let it not undergo any deterioration nor hardship. Ya Allah!
40. Be my Assistant and Companion at the time my body is buried in the grave, where I may become lonely Ya Allah!
41. Join me not with that which causes terror in the grave, preserve me from anything that I fear Ya Allah!
42. Protect me, my mother and all those who bow to Thy will, Amen Ya Allah!
43. Forgive us and my mother, cover our defects, bestow benevolence upon us and her; protect us from terror Ya Allah!
44. Grant us complete forgiveness, have mercy on her. She has no one but Thee; and verily Thou art the kind One Ya Allah!
45. Be with us in the barrier and in the grave, preserve us from any distress or any kind of fear Ya Allah!
46. Do not afflict my mother with that which she can not bear and do not disappoint the hope she has in Thee Ya Allah!
47. Quench our thirst and hers in the water of Kauthar, which Thou has reserved for the one whom Thou hath chosen over the entire creation Ya Allah!
48. That was he who provided guidance to he who roamed in error, destroyed he who rejected faith and yielded aid to he who had innermost fear in Thee Ya Allah!
49. Such a one was Muhammad, the Fine Flower of the elects, who will lead us into the everlasting Paradise on the Day of Resurrection Ya Allah!
50. Upon him be Eternal peace and blessings, forever and ever, and upon any who follows him till Doomsday Ya Allah!
Glory to Thy Lord! The Lord of Might and Power; He transcends what they ascribe to Him. And peace be upon the messengers! And praise be to Allah; the Lord, Cherisher and Sustainer of all the worlds.
Like the cave of LIGHT in the mountains of Mecca
Like ancient sufi masters that lived on prayer
Like the message of Muhammad eternal peace be upon him
Like west African muslims that made Hajj on foot
Like a whirling dervish in Turkey high of hashish
Like a Baye Fall drinking Coffee Touba at noon during Ramadan
Like the qasides of Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba chanted during the Grand Magal of Touba
Sometimes eye feel like a motherless child
Life for me ain’t been no crystal stair
Time never was when SALIHU was not
HE lived between the law of shariat and the ocean of marifat
Walking on the hidden tariqat enraptured by the bliss of haqiqat
Beholding the effulgent Malakut
Receiving downloads from the Jabarut
A light shined from the Lahut that blinded my eye for 20 years
Eye Am just now regaining my sight
All eye can say is
Serigne Salihu Serigne Salihu Serigne Salihu
No ma nala Mbacke
- Cheikh Sufi
Attachment is the root cause of all suffering. – Buddah
i was talking to a woodsman in the forest. he said you know
how to catch a raccoon? i said no, so he showed me a hollow log.
he said we put nails around the edge about an inch apart and tin foil inside.
the raccoon will
put his fist in and grab the shinny object.
but then he cant get his hand out with the object.
the ONLY way he can be FREE is if he lets go.
not the human race
trapped inside the matrix
chasing the pie in the sky
living a life
based on a lie
why not ask why
remove the facade
that u are an individual
climbing up the ladder of
only to find out
it was all a dream
who moved my cheese
The dunya(material world), our passions and desires are the “shinny object.” We can not be free unless we LET GO of our attachments. On a moor subtle inner level our mental concepts, false pride, arrogance and illusions of an individual “i” separate from Allah are ALL “shinny objects” that we must let go to be FREE. We all suffer from ignorance of reality as it is, mistaking a rope for a snake. We trap ourselves with our many attachments. We worship false idols/images of God that we created with our own minds. ALL we have to do is LET GO and Be Free.
The five colors confuse the eye
the five sounds dull the ear
the 5 tastes spoil the palate
excess of hunting and chasing
makes minds go mad – Tao Te Ching
Yesterday eye lived bewildered, in illusion. But now eye am AWAKE. Flawless and serene, beyond the world. From my consciousness the body and the world arise. All things are mine/mind, or no-thing is. Now eye have LET GO of desires, body and world. Eye see the Infinite Self. La ee la ha Ill Allah – Allah is the Only Reality!
love and light – sufi
786. . . Ziar na len Murid Sadiq and Baye Fall in the west. In the Quran it says “Surely Allah and the angels send prayers upon the prophet, Oh you who believe send prayers upon Him in abundance.”Our beloved Cheikh Ahmadou Bambi has said “the ONLY thing that can take a person to Allah without a cheikh is salatul Nabi(sending prayers upon the Prophet Muhammad) peace be upon Him. There are many paths that a cheikh can use to take his disciples to the divine proximity of Allah. Sending prayers upon the beloved prophet Muhammad alay he salam is 1 of those ways. In fact it is the most certain way to reach the proximity to Allah because Hu ever is close to Muhammad is close to Allah. In Arabic the number for Muhammad is 92. 9+2=11. The number for Allah in Arabic is 66. 6+6=12. Islam is mathematics. 11 is close to 12. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad has said “whoever send the most prayers upon Me in this life, will be the closets to me in the next life.
With this wisdom from the Quran, guidance from Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba, and hadith of prophet Muhammad we offer The Wird of the 7 Angels, 7 powerfull prayers upon the prophet Muhammad that will bring the Murid in the west close to our Bloved prophet Muhammad and the Divine proximity of Allah. These 7 powerful prayers upon the prophet are angelic beings that act as a Wasila (point of connection) between the Light of Muhammad (Nur Muhammad) and the soul/light of the Murid (nafs/ruh). The Wird of the 7 Angels must be recited 1x a day facing the east after the morning salat(Fajr) or the night time salat of Ihsha. During Ramadan it must be recited after Fajr salat and Ihsha. Also during a 3 day kawla(retreat) at least 1x a year it must be recited after all 5 salats. The Wird of the 7 Angels must be recited as a gift to the 4 Angels: Jibril, Mikiel, Israfil, Azrael. The 3 cheikhs: Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba, Cheikh Ibra Fall and Serigne Salihu. And the 3 Lights that sustain the 2 worlds: Prophet Muhammad, Ali and Fatima. By the blessings of the master of the heavens and the earth, Khadim Rasool eye, Cheikh Abdallah Salihu Sufi offer this Wird of the 7 Angels as a work/kidma for our Tariqa Murid Du La here in the west Barkay Serige Fallou 165x.
Wird of the 7 Angels
Barkay Cheikh Ibra Fall 7x
Salatul Nabi of the Stars from Cheikh Sufi 5x
Allah huma sali wa salim wa barik ala saydena Muhammad
Wa ala ahle he wa Kadimi he
Adda kalki he
Wa nujoom me he
fee as me he
Wa zeenati arshi he
Oh Allah! Send prayers, peace and blessings upon our master Muhammad
And upon His family and His worker (Khadim Rassol)
According to the number of all of your creations
The number of stars in the sky
And the weight of your thrown!
Salatul Tunjina 50x
Allah Huma sali ala saydena Muhammadeen
Salatan tu na jee na be ha meen ja me ill ah wali wal ah fat
Wa tak dee la na be ha ja me al hajat
Wa tu taher runa be ha meen jami ee sayi at
Wa tar fa una be ha ala dara jat
Wa tu balig guna bee ha aksal gayat
Meen jami ill kayarat
Fill hayat wa badal mamat
Ee naka ala kuli shay een qadir.
O Allah! Shower blessings on our master Muhammad, such blessings by means of which You may relieve us of all anxieties and calamities. And satisfy all our needs. And clean us of all evils. And grant us high position and high rank and status in Your presence, and lead us to the utmost limit of our aspirations and capacity in whatever is best in this world as well as in the world Hereafter. Surely You are powerful and able to do all things.
Salatul Fati Al Akramu 100x
written by Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba in the Qaside Muhaybu Nafi
Allah huma Ya Akramu
Sali ala saydeena Muhammad
Al fati he lee ma oog lika
Wal kati me lee ma sa ba ka
Nasi reel Haqqi bill Haqqi
Wal Hadi ee la see ra tikal moos ta keem
Wa ala ali he
Haqq qad qad re he
Wal mik dari hill Ahtheem
Oh Allah! Oh the One Hu is the most Generous One
Send prayers upon our leader Muhammad
The opener of that which was sealed/hidden
The seal of that which preceded Him
Defender of the Truth with the Truth
Guide to/on the straight path to Hu
And send the same prayer to his family
According to the value of His mighty worth!
Salatul Nabi from Ouasi Karni 100x
Allah huma sali ala saydeena Muhaamdeen
Wa ala ahle he wa Kadimi he
Be adadi kuli ma lu meen laka
Ahstog fur Allah al ahtheem ala thee
La ee la ha ill la hu wal Hayy ul Qayyoom
Wa ah tubu eelay
Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyom
Oh Allah send prayers upon our master Muhammad
And upon His family and His worker (Khadim Rasool)
According to all of the knowledge that You know inside of You Allah
I seek the forgiveness of Allah Hu is the Mighty One
There is no other being in existence other than Allah
The Living Self Existing One
To You I turn and repent
Oh Living Self Existing One!
Salatul Habibi – Prayer of the Beloved 100x
Allah huma sali ala Habibi ka Muhammad
Ibn al Habib
Oh Allah! Send prayers upon Your Beloved Muhammad
Son of the Beloved
The respected and honored One.
Salatul Nabi written by Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba in the Qaside Mafati Ul Bishri 100x
Ala Rasool lee ka nabi Muhammadi
Sali wa salim sar madan Ya Samadi
Upon Your prophet and messenger Muhammad
Send prayers and peace upon Him forever Of Eternal One
Salatul Nabi written by Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba in the Qaside Wakana Haqan 100x
Waji lee umati Rasool lu la he
Alay he Kayrul salawat tu La he
Open/help make a way for the community of the Prophet (Muhammad)
Upon Him be the greatest prayers from Allah.
Closing Dua for the Wird of The 7 Angels written by Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba 3x
Allah huma ahs le umata saydeena Muhammad, sala la hu ta ala alay he wa salim
Allah huma farij an umati saydeena Muhammad, sala la hu ta ala alay he wa salim
Allah huma ir ham ummata saydeena Muhammad, sala la hu ta ala alay he wa salim
Oh Allah lessen the burden upon the community of or master Muhammad
Prayers from the Most High be upon Him.
Oh Allah open a way for the community of our master Muhammad
Prayers from the Most High be upon Him.
Oh Allah have mercy on the community of our master Muhammad
Prayers from the Most High be upon Him.
Barkay Serigne Salihu 7x
Supana Allah he wa be hum dee he, Supana Allah hill Ahtheem Ah stog fur Allah 100x
When eye started to manifest The Wird of The 7 Angels on paper last night, it started to rain in our neighborhood in Birmingham Alabama for just about 7 minutes. As eye was just finishing the writing of The Wird of 7 Angels just after midnight, again it started thundering and pouring down rain, but this time the power went out in our area for a split second and the wind was blowing so hard that it literally opened the back door of our house and rain was pouring in our house through the back door. My wife said “What is going on, it sounds like it is raining in our house!”
INSHA ALLAH if Hu decide to start this practice you must make an effort to cook some food every 3rd Friday of the month and give it away to the homeless.
-Love and Light – Cheikh Sufi
“A generous man never dies broke.”- Unknown
786. . . Supana Allah, Al hum do li la, La ee la ha ill Allah, Allah Hu Akbar 111x !
My cheikh in west Africa once said “the beginning of being broke is knowing how much you make every 2 weeks.” He explained that once Hu know how much Hu are going to make, Hu plan to spend that much.This creates a cycle of living check to check- 1 paycheck away from being homeless. He explained that a Murid should trust in Allah and start his/her own business. This way Allah, Hu is the Infinite source of wealth and abundance, can bless Hu with moor than you could ever make working a nine to five.
Eye Am a sufi Cheikh in station, not just in name. Eye receive many visitors from America and around the world to my house every year. They often wonder, how does the cheikh get to pray and zikr ALL day and when eye leave his presence eye have to go back to work??? The formula is simple. Eye went to college for a long time. Eye have an undergraduate degree in Biology and a Masters Degree in secondary education. Eye worked in the field of education for many years. With my Masters degree it would be very easy for me to get a job in education making 40,000-60,000$ a year, but a few years ago I quit my job directing a GED – E.S.L. program in Philadelphia to try and make it own my own.
My first attempt at Financial Freedom failed and eye soon took another teaching job in philly. After 2 years with that program all of our jobs got cut over the summer and many of us lost our jobs while we were off for the summer WTF. It was then that Eye made a prayer to Allah ” Oh Allah Hu are the provider for everything in creation, Ya Razaq Ya Wahab Ya Fatahu Ya Kareem Kun be my provider of wealth, health and sustenance and NEVER let me go to another job interview Barkay Cheikh Ibra Fall 7x.” Since that day the doors of ABUNDANCE opened for me.
Ya Muhammad Sala alayka 313x a day brings wealth and abundance
The secret of wealth and abundance is powerful prayer and action. There are many wealth and abundance prayers in our sufi order but without hard work, planning and taking action to make it happen, wealth and abundance will only be a dream that never comes to fruition. A seeker of Financial Freedom MUST have multiple sources of income. Let me share with Hu 3 streams of income, wealth and abundance that have worked for me, and if Hu are interested we would be moor than happy to help Hu get started with 1 of these sources that you think can help Hu take the walk to Financial Freedom.
The 1st thing that has worked really well for me has been Cafe Touba. Coffee is a billion dollar industry. People love coffee so much, they will probably be drinking coffee in heaven! Cafe Touba is a healing coffee that comes from Touba Senegal west Africa. The special formula for this blessed of coffee was given to us by Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba Hu taught his disciples how to make the coffee and what healing herbs to put in the coffee. Our company http://www.toubacafe.net offers a distribution program in which Hu can become a distributor of Cafe Touba in your city and online with as little as 150$ to get started. If Hu want to join our team as a distributor send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for moor details.
The second stream of income that has worked for me has been writing and publishing books. Eye wrote my first book “Return to Oneness- an Introduction to the Sufi path” in 1996 while eye was on my second Journey in Touba Senegal for 2 months. This book did really well. I worked with a local book publisher in Indianapolis to publish the book and it was featured in several metaphysical bookstores across the country. Now this book is out of print. Since then eye have written and self published 10 books with moor to come. In 2006 eye started my own book publishing company “Underground Railroad book publishing” to help other writers publish their books. Writing a book is a good way to earn residual income. Once your book is published, with just a little of online marketing Hu can produce revenue and sales every month insha Allah. Our company now has an Associate program in which you can earn 50$ for each author that you refer to our company that has a book they want to publish. If Hu would be interested in publishing your work or joining our team with our Associate Program please send an email to email@example.com
Last but most certainly not least, our 3rd stream of lots of income over the past 3 years has been doing taxes and training others to do taxes with our Nu Republic tax franchise. As you all know the saying goes”only 2 things are certain in America- death and paying taxes.” The tax industry is a billion dollar business and it is so easy that even Forest Gump could do taxes. If you can add and subtract, Hu can do taxes. With our company there is NO sign up fee to join and ALL of the tax training is FREE and online. We do offer weekly conference call training and as much support as needed to new people that join our tax team. Tax season is only 4 month and with just a little hard work and effort a person can earn 30,000$ in just 4 months. Our company pays 90$ for each tax return you complete. So if Hu only did 5 tax returns a week that adds up to 450$ a week ! With ONLY 5 tax returns our franchise gives you a free 2 night cruise in the Caribbean. If you want to make easy supplemental income over the next 4 months join our tax team, Team Abundance, today just by clicking this link: http://www.nurepublic.gq
Supana Allah he wa be hum dee he, supana Allah hill Ahtheem Ahstog fur Allah 100x a day cleans all negative karma that can block wealth from coming to Hu! These are the 3 streams of Financial Freedom that have been working for me and my family. May Allah guide Hu in choosing your path to Financial Freedom. If you think it will work for you and your family, please join our team with this Blueprint.
Love and Light – Cheikh Abdallah Salihu Sufi
786. . . Africa is calling You
Deep with-in my soul
Africa is calling
Eye hear Her name in my sleep
Eye dream of Her while awake
Mother Africa I’m coming home
And this time
I’m not alone
Its time for sufi to take the journey home again. The call from Serigne Touba has come, deep within my soul. Insha Allah this will be my 9th trip across the ocean to mother Africa. This time EYE AM inviting Hu to travel with me and experience the feeling of finally being HOME.
Stolen from Africa, brought to America- Bob Marley
The cost of the Journey will be 2000$. This is NOT a tourist trip. We will be traveling with the intention of receiving spiritual education, purification and elevation!
If Hu are interested is taking this Journey of 2 life times please join our webinar this Sunday Jan 15th at 11am (eastern standard time) for moor information and details.
Click the link below at 11am tomorrow to join the webinar. If Hu miss the webinar send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact info stating your interest in traveling with us.
Love and Light – Cheikh Sufi
Join the online meeting at 11am
Online Meeting Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/matlabulfawzani4
Online Meeting ID: matlabulfawzani4
To join the online meeting, click on the meeting link listed above and follow the prompts to join the meeting.
786 Salam wa Nur – Let there Be Love. A light shined in the highest heven and then become manifest on the earth inside of a six sided luminous crystal. This illustrious LIGHT is called Salatul Fati – the Prayer of the Opening. Eye have been walking with this special prayer for many years. During Ramadan of 2003 Salatul Fati blessed me to see our beloved Prophet Muhammad alay he salam after spending 3 days with a wali ul La Tijani cheikh in Senegal.
Later on my journey in 2009 when eye was living in the Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba Masjid in harlem NY masha Allah eye was blessed to meet a cheikh from Touba Hu bestowed upon me a KEY(Mifta) for Salatul Fati from Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba Khadim Rasool. Eye was the 1st(and ONLY) american disciple to receive this grace by the blessings of Serigne Saliou Mbacke. For many years several of my students have asked me to share this KEY but it was not time. Now the time has come.
Insha Allah this sunday Jan 1st. at 11am(eastern time) eye will be teaching THE 7 DAY KEY FOR SALATUL FATI from Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba via live webinar online. During the class eye will teach the alchemical formula for the 7 names of Allah in Salatul Fati and the 7 days of the week from Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba. Also our beloved Khadim Rasool gave 2 special dua(prayers) to open and close the 7 day circle. Insha Allah these 2 dua will bring an opening of the heart mind and soul.
If you want to be part of the blessed Class please send a 25$ donation to email@example.com via paypal and we will email you the link for the class. Insha Allah we will start the 7 day practice this Sunday Night to bring light, openings, protection, abundance and BARAKA to the new year 2017.
Let there be Light – Cheikh Sufi – the last water bender
786. . . Let there BE Light! 20 STATIONS OF THE SUFI PATH is now available. This class includes 4 Powerful lectures on the Sufi Path by Cheikh Sufi, that cover the teachings in a rare sufi manuscript from the Sudan. Send your 30$ donation to firstname.lastname@example.org via paypal to receive 4 downloads of the lectures and a pdf copy of the Sufi manuscript from the Sudan. – love and light – Cheikh Sufi
786 please join our Omnipresence Guided Meditation with Cheikh Sufi at 9pm TONIGHT (every Wed. Night) insha Allah. play Canyon Trilogy by Carlos Nakai on youtube
Love Light Meditate
1. Dial into the conference:
Dial-in Number: (641) 715-0634 – United States
Access Code: 511649
2. Join the online meeting:
Online Meeting Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/matlabulfawzani4
Online Meeting ID: matlabulfawzani4
Just call in or lob in at 9pm
786 As salam alikum beloved family of Light. In the age of Aquarius what was hidden is now made public. Recieve ancient answers of Wisdom for the questions and problems of modern times. insha Allah eye will be offering Sufi I Ching Readings for a reduced donation of ONLY 25$ EVERY Thursday. Please email your name and question to email@example.com. We will email you the results of your reading and the ancient Hexagram from the Oracle. Please send all donations for the reading to firstname.lastname@example.org via PayPal.
I CHING Thursday
I Ching Reading + Email response 25$ (regular price 75$)
I Ching Reading + Phone consultation with Cheikh Sufi 50$.(regular price 100$)
Love and Light – Cheikh Sufi
make all donations for I Ching readings to email@example.com via PayPal