786. . . NEW HOME STUDY COURSE – Sufi Secrets of the Quran and Wealth Building Practices is NOW available! This course includes 5 two hour videos of Cheikh Sufi teaching 5 POWERFUL verses of the Holy Quran and there secrets, PLUS 5 sufi practices that attract ABUNDANCE. As a special BONUS this course will include a 2 hour video on The Sword of the Murid Sadiq.
The Sword of the Murid Sadiq is a special Sufi prayer based on the most powerful verses in the Quran that are covered in the home study course. This daily prayer is designed to help you overcome ANY blockages for spiritual elevation and abundance.
The donation for this rare home study course was 129$. Now we are offering Sufi Secrets of The Quran and Wealth Buliding Practices for a limited time for just 50$. Send all donations to Sufimystic7@yahoo.com via paypal with your email and we will also include a pdf of The Sword of the Murid Sadiq.
Let there BE Light – Cheikh Sufi
786. . . Let there be Light! This Thursday we will be reading the prayer Sindidi for Mom Jarra Bousso the blessed mother of Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba! Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba wrote this blessed prayer Sindidi for His mother. His mother was a Qurinic schollar. She had the entire Quran memorised. Mom Jarra Bousso used to read the Sindidi every morning befor starting her day. PLEASE READ the Sindidi in honor of Mom Jarra Bousso with our sufi order this Thursday. Also Sindid can be read anytime to help you travel through the test and trials of life. Thousands of people in our sufi order read Sindidi everyday!
Love and Light- Cheikh Sufi
In the name of Allah The Beneficent, The Merciful
Peace and Blessings be upon Muhammad
1. Ya Allah! I implore thee by the blessings of Mustapha Ya Allah! And by the blessings of thy beloved friend Abraham Ya Allah!
2. And by the blessings of thy interlocutor Moses, and Salih, Al Khidr, and by the blessings of Shu’aib, and by the blessings of IshmaelYa Allah!
3. And by the blessings of Sulaimon, Nuh, Yunis, Ayyub, and by the blessings of Zakariah, Yahyah, Hud O’ Allah!
4. By the blessings of Aaron, Joshua, Elias, Adam, David, by the blessings of Dhul-kifl, Isa (Jesus), Lut (Lot). Ya Allah!
5. By the blessings of Joseph, Isaac, and others among thy apostles and messengers Ya Allah!
6. And by the blessings of the unity of the Angels, and those among them encompassed with the purest, Divine Essence such as Gabriel and Michael Ya Allah!
7. By the blessings of Israfil who is entrusted with Blowing the Trumpet, and Azrael who shall duly seize the soul of every creature Ya Allah!
8. By the blessings of the companions of the Prophet and the friends of Allah, as well as those who actively practice their knowledge among the people of religious Authority Ya Allah!
9. By the blessings of Abu Bakr the truthful, Omar who distinguished truth from falsehood, Uthman the possessor of two lights, and Ali, the father of the two grandsons of the Prophet Ya Allah!
10. By the blessings of Imam Malik, the highly distinguished, Imam As Shafi, Imam Abu Hanafi, and the praiseworthy, Imam Ahmad Ibn Anbal Ya Allah!
11. By the blessings of the Exalted Pen, the Preserved Tablet, thy Magnificent Throne and Exalted Chair Ya Allah!!
12. By the blessings of the Quran, the Torah, The Psalms of David, and the Gospel of the Spirit of Allah Ya Allah!
13. Transmit my salutations of peace and blessings upon him (the Prophet), his family, companions, and wives Ya Allah!
14. O’ Lord! Drop on us the curtain of well being (‘Afia) and bestow upon us our goals in this world and in the Hereafter Ya Allah!
15. Open for us all gates of graces that thou hath opened to those endowed with a complete state of piety Ya Allah!
16. Impel us to trod on the distinct path of righteousness, Preserve us from the pitfalls and from the Evils of the Jinns and Satan Ya Allah!
17. Yield to us all our ambitions, allow us to attain our objectives, bestow upon us any grace we choose Ya Allah.
18. Soften for us the hearts of any possessor of reluctance and oppression, smoothen all the hardships Ya Allah!
19. Prolong our lives, strengthen our bodies, bestow guidance upon us, and grant us felicity (tawfiq) O’ Allah!
20. Destroy any enemy whose intention is to cause harm before he gains access to us Ya Allah! Ya Allah!
21. Protect us from all kinds of ruin, deliver us from the calamities of the world, all the time Ya Allah!
22. Protect us from epidemics, illness, agony, afflictions, vehement earthquakes as well as poverty Ya Allah!
23. Protect us from blemishes, insufficiency, from the fury of a tyrant, vileness, debility, hunger and thirst Ya Allah!
24. Protect us from all forms of trials, from infectious disease from being burnt in fire, from being drowned in water, from lightning, thunder, theft and vain labor Ya Allah!
25. Protect us from excessive heat and cold, from plundering, from oppression, from hostility, from delusion, from grief, and from being paralyzed Ya Allah!
26. Protect us from anxiety, from transgression, from stumbling in error, from transmutation, and from defamation Ya Allah!
27. Protect us from lack of sustenance, from the influences of evil spirits, and from fading away due to illness Ya Allah!
28. Protect us from the evils of this world and of the next as well as their dreadful humiliations Ya Allah!Ya Allah!
29. O’ thou who hath power over all things, overwhelming the entire creation, being firmly established in Thine Magnificent Throne of Authority Ya Allah!
30. Verily, I beg thee for a fearing heart and a humble one, an extensive knowledge of tremendous use Ya Allah!
31. I beg thee for an accepted repentance, a lofty station, a virtuous and pious wife O God!
32. Be our fortress against the evils of the possessor of envy, against the evils of the tongue, as well as against the evils of the eye Ya Allah!
33. Be our refuge against the evils of sorcery, the evils of the creatures, men or jinns, and against the evils of venomous creatures Ya Allah!
34. O’ mine confident! I take Thee in this world and in the hereafter as my inaccessible fortress: the one in whom I seek shelter Ya Allah!
35. Abandon me not with my own soul (nafs), lest I go astray: be responsive whenever I beseech thee Ya Allah!
36. Cause my tongue and my heart to remember Thee and to hold a perfect belief in Thee at the crucial moment of death Ya Allah!
37. Establish permanently in mine heart the knowledge of Certainty (Yaqin); Let no fear abide therein, until I passionately love Thy Ultimate encounter Ya Allah!
38. Cause my death to be the announcement of good news, and to be a complete rest, and to be a protection against all pain, distress and fear Ya Allah!
39. Shield my body against tortures in the grave, whenever the soul is separated from me. Let it not undergo any deterioration nor hardship. Ya Allah!
40. Be my Assistant and Companion at the time my body is buried in the grave, where I may become lonely Ya Allah!
41. Join me not with that which causes terror in the grave, preserve me from anything that I fear Ya Allah!
42. Protect me, my mother and all those who bow to Thy will, Amen Ya Allah!
43. Forgive us and my mother, cover our defects, bestow benevolence upon us and her; protect us from terror Ya Allah!
44. Grant us complete forgiveness, have mercy on her. She has no one but Thee; and verily Thou art the kind One Ya Allah!
45. Be with us in the barrier and in the grave, preserve us from any distress or any kind of fear Ya Allah!
46. Do not afflict my mother with that which she can not bear and do not disappoint the hope she has in Thee Ya Allah!
47. Quench our thirst and hers in the water of Kauthar, which Thou has reserved for the one whom Thou hath chosen over the entire creation Ya Allah!
48. That was he who provided guidance to he who roamed in error, destroyed he who rejected faith and yielded aid to he who had innermost fear in Thee Ya Allah!
49. Such a one was Muhammad, the Fine Flower of the elects, who will lead us into the everlasting Paradise on the Day of Resurrection Ya Allah!
50. Upon him be Eternal peace and blessings, forever and ever, and upon any who follows him till Doomsday Ya Allah!
Glory to Thy Lord! The Lord of Might and Power; He transcends what they ascribe to Him. And peace be upon the messengers! And praise be to Allah; the Lord, Cherisher and Sustainer of all the worlds.
786. . . Ziar na len Murid Sadiq and Baye Fall in the west. In the Quran it says “Surely Allah and the angels send prayers upon the prophet, Oh you who believe send prayers upon Him in abundance.”Our beloved Cheikh Ahmadou Bambi has said “the ONLY thing that can take a person to Allah without a cheikh is salatul Nabi(sending prayers upon the Prophet Muhammad) peace be upon Him. There are many paths that a cheikh can use to take his disciples to the divine proximity of Allah. Sending prayers upon the beloved prophet Muhammad alay he salam is 1 of those ways. In fact it is the most certain way to reach the proximity to Allah because Hu ever is close to Muhammad is close to Allah. In Arabic the number for Muhammad is 92. 9+2=11. The number for Allah in Arabic is 66. 6+6=12. Islam is mathematics. 11 is close to 12. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad has said “whoever send the most prayers upon Me in this life, will be the closets to me in the next life.
With this wisdom from the Quran, guidance from Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba, and hadith of prophet Muhammad we offer The Wird of the 7 Angels, 7 powerfull prayers upon the prophet Muhammad that will bring the Murid in the west close to our Bloved prophet Muhammad and the Divine proximity of Allah. These 7 powerful prayers upon the prophet are angelic beings that act as a Wasila (point of connection) between the Light of Muhammad (Nur Muhammad) and the soul/light of the Murid (nafs/ruh). The Wird of the 7 Angels must be recited 1x a day facing the east after the morning salat(Fajr) or the night time salat of Ihsha. During Ramadan it must be recited after Fajr salat and Ihsha. Also during a 3 day kawla(retreat) at least 1x a year it must be recited after all 5 salats. The Wird of the 7 Angels must be recited as a gift to the 4 Angels: Jibril, Mikiel, Israfil, Azrael. The 3 cheikhs: Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba, Cheikh Ibra Fall and Serigne Salihu. And the 3 Lights that sustain the 2 worlds: Prophet Muhammad, Ali and Fatima. By the blessings of the master of the heavens and the earth, Khadim Rasool eye, Cheikh Abdallah Salihu Sufi offer this Wird of the 7 Angels as a work/kidma for our Tariqa Murid Du La here in the west Barkay Serige Fallou 165x.
Wird of the 7 Angels
Barkay Cheikh Ibra Fall 7x
Salatul Nabi of the Stars from Cheikh Sufi 5x
Allah huma sali wa salim wa barik ala saydena Muhammad
Wa ala ahle he wa Kadimi he
Adda kalki he
Wa nujoom me he
fee as me he
Wa zeenati arshi he
Oh Allah! Send prayers, peace and blessings upon our master Muhammad
And upon His family and His worker (Khadim Rassol)
According to the number of all of your creations
The number of stars in the sky
And the weight of your thrown!
Salatul Tunjina 50x
Allah Huma sali ala saydena Muhammadeen
Salatan tu na jee na be ha meen ja me ill ah wali wal ah fat
Wa tak dee la na be ha ja me al hajat
Wa tu taher runa be ha meen jami ee sayi at
Wa tar fa una be ha ala dara jat
Wa tu balig guna bee ha aksal gayat
Meen jami ill kayarat
Fill hayat wa badal mamat
Ee naka ala kuli shay een qadir.
O Allah! Shower blessings on our master Muhammad, such blessings by means of which You may relieve us of all anxieties and calamities. And satisfy all our needs. And clean us of all evils. And grant us high position and high rank and status in Your presence, and lead us to the utmost limit of our aspirations and capacity in whatever is best in this world as well as in the world Hereafter. Surely You are powerful and able to do all things.
Salatul Fati Al Akramu 100x
written by Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba in the Qaside Muhaybu Nafi
Allah huma Ya Akramu
Sali ala saydeena Muhammad
Al fati he lee ma oog lika
Wal kati me lee ma sa ba ka
Nasi reel Haqqi bill Haqqi
Wal Hadi ee la see ra tikal moos ta keem
Wa ala ali he
Haqq qad qad re he
Wal mik dari hill Ahtheem
Oh Allah! Oh the One Hu is the most Generous One
Send prayers upon our leader Muhammad
The opener of that which was sealed/hidden
The seal of that which preceded Him
Defender of the Truth with the Truth
Guide to/on the straight path to Hu
And send the same prayer to his family
According to the value of His mighty worth!
Salatul Nabi from Ouasi Karni 100x
Allah huma sali ala saydeena Muhaamdeen
Wa ala ahle he wa Kadimi he
Be adadi kuli ma lu meen laka
Ahstog fur Allah al ahtheem ala thee
La ee la ha ill la hu wal Hayy ul Qayyoom
Wa ah tubu eelay
Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyom
Oh Allah send prayers upon our master Muhammad
And upon His family and His worker (Khadim Rasool)
According to all of the knowledge that You know inside of You Allah
I seek the forgiveness of Allah Hu is the Mighty One
There is no other being in existence other than Allah
The Living Self Existing One
To You I turn and repent
Oh Living Self Existing One!
Salatul Habibi – Prayer of the Beloved 100x
Allah huma sali ala Habibi ka Muhammad
Ibn al Habib
Oh Allah! Send prayers upon Your Beloved Muhammad
Son of the Beloved
The respected and honored One.
Salatul Nabi written by Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba in the Qaside Mafati Ul Bishri 100x
Ala Rasool lee ka nabi Muhammadi
Sali wa salim sar madan Ya Samadi
Upon Your prophet and messenger Muhammad
Send prayers and peace upon Him forever Of Eternal One
Salatul Nabi written by Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba in the Qaside Wakana Haqan 100x
Waji lee umati Rasool lu la he
Alay he Kayrul salawat tu La he
Open/help make a way for the community of the Prophet (Muhammad)
Upon Him be the greatest prayers from Allah.
Closing Dua for the Wird of The 7 Angels written by Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba 3x
Allah huma ahs le umata saydeena Muhammad, sala la hu ta ala alay he wa salim
Allah huma farij an umati saydeena Muhammad, sala la hu ta ala alay he wa salim
Allah huma ir ham ummata saydeena Muhammad, sala la hu ta ala alay he wa salim
Oh Allah lessen the burden upon the community of or master Muhammad
Prayers from the Most High be upon Him.
Oh Allah open a way for the community of our master Muhammad
Prayers from the Most High be upon Him.
Oh Allah have mercy on the community of our master Muhammad
Prayers from the Most High be upon Him.
Barkay Serigne Salihu 7x
Supana Allah he wa be hum dee he, Supana Allah hill Ahtheem Ah stog fur Allah 100x
When eye started to manifest The Wird of The 7 Angels on paper last night, it started to rain in our neighborhood in Birmingham Alabama for just about 7 minutes. As eye was just finishing the writing of The Wird of 7 Angels just after midnight, again it started thundering and pouring down rain, but this time the power went out in our area for a split second and the wind was blowing so hard that it literally opened the back door of our house and rain was pouring in our house through the back door. My wife said “What is going on, it sounds like it is raining in our house!”
INSHA ALLAH if Hu decide to start this practice you must make an effort to cook some food every 3rd Friday of the month and give it away to the homeless.
-Love and Light – Cheikh Sufi
“The TAHLIL is the highest prayer of worship and oneness.”
786…. Barkay Serigne Saliou 7x
The 1st salat is the salat of duality and approach to the Divine presence. The 2nd salat is the salat of Oneness and ascension. The 1st salat is the salat of one who has Islam, the second salat is the salat of one Hu has reached the exalted station of Ihsan. The 1st worshiper see’s himself as other than Allah, and begins his prayer with the idea of separateness and remoteness from Allah. The 2nd worshiper, having an understanding of the inner esoteric meaning of La ee la ha ill Allah(God is the Only Reality) does not perceive of duality or any other being having existence with Allah. From this lofty view point the worshiper does not see his self as separate from Allah and starts his prayer from the view point of Oneness with God.
Our beloved nabi Muhammad alay he salam has said “the salat is the miraj(night journey of ascension) of the true believer.” In the salat all of the 70,000 veils of light between Allah and man are dropped and the worshiper stands face to face with his Lord. When the worshiper has reached the station of as-shaheed (the witness) the face they behold will be none other than their own face. the Murid sufi way is from Allah, to Allah, with Allah, in Allah. Our beloved Bawa Muhayadeen has said “only Allah can pray to Allah.”
Thanks for asking this deep question. lets converse via email during this holy month of Ramadan and insha Allah we can bring some clarity to your questions about traveling this beautiful path of Oneness….
— love and light- sufi