Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba, Sufism and the 3 stages of Fana.
Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba in the founder of our sufi path Murid Du la. A Murid is a seeker that has the will power (irada) to take the journey to Allah. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, has said “Die before you die.” In Arabic the word for death in this since of the word is Fana. In this FREE class Cheikh Sufi will discuss the 3 stages of Fana and give the exact practices to accomplish each
Below is the link to watch the class.
Beautiful struggle purifies the internal being, producing a diamond from coal.
Cheikh Sufi – the last Light bender
786. . . Let there be Light! This Thursday we will be reading the prayer Sindidi for Mom Jarra Bousso the blessed mother of Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba! Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba wrote this blessed prayer Sindidi for His mother. His mother was a Qurinic schollar. She had the entire Quran memorised. Mom Jarra Bousso used to read the Sindidi every morning befor starting her day. PLEASE READ the Sindidi in honor of Mom Jarra Bousso with our sufi order this Thursday. Also Sindid can be read anytime to help you travel through the test and trials of life. Thousands of people in our sufi order read Sindidi everyday!
Love and Light- Cheikh Sufi
In the name of Allah The Beneficent, The Merciful
Peace and Blessings be upon Muhammad
1. Ya Allah! I implore thee by the blessings of Mustapha Ya Allah! And by the blessings of thy beloved friend Abraham Ya Allah!
2. And by the blessings of thy interlocutor Moses, and Salih, Al Khidr, and by the blessings of Shu’aib, and by the blessings of IshmaelYa Allah!
3. And by the blessings of Sulaimon, Nuh, Yunis, Ayyub, and by the blessings of Zakariah, Yahyah, Hud O’ Allah!
4. By the blessings of Aaron, Joshua, Elias, Adam, David, by the blessings of Dhul-kifl, Isa (Jesus), Lut (Lot). Ya Allah!
5. By the blessings of Joseph, Isaac, and others among thy apostles and messengers Ya Allah!
6. And by the blessings of the unity of the Angels, and those among them encompassed with the purest, Divine Essence such as Gabriel and Michael Ya Allah!
7. By the blessings of Israfil who is entrusted with Blowing the Trumpet, and Azrael who shall duly seize the soul of every creature Ya Allah!
8. By the blessings of the companions of the Prophet and the friends of Allah, as well as those who actively practice their knowledge among the people of religious Authority Ya Allah!
9. By the blessings of Abu Bakr the truthful, Omar who distinguished truth from falsehood, Uthman the possessor of two lights, and Ali, the father of the two grandsons of the Prophet Ya Allah!
10. By the blessings of Imam Malik, the highly distinguished, Imam As Shafi, Imam Abu Hanafi, and the praiseworthy, Imam Ahmad Ibn Anbal Ya Allah!
11. By the blessings of the Exalted Pen, the Preserved Tablet, thy Magnificent Throne and Exalted Chair Ya Allah!!
12. By the blessings of the Quran, the Torah, The Psalms of David, and the Gospel of the Spirit of Allah Ya Allah!
13. Transmit my salutations of peace and blessings upon him (the Prophet), his family, companions, and wives Ya Allah!
14. O’ Lord! Drop on us the curtain of well being (‘Afia) and bestow upon us our goals in this world and in the Hereafter Ya Allah!
15. Open for us all gates of graces that thou hath opened to those endowed with a complete state of piety Ya Allah!
16. Impel us to trod on the distinct path of righteousness, Preserve us from the pitfalls and from the Evils of the Jinns and Satan Ya Allah!
17. Yield to us all our ambitions, allow us to attain our objectives, bestow upon us any grace we choose Ya Allah.
18. Soften for us the hearts of any possessor of reluctance and oppression, smoothen all the hardships Ya Allah!
19. Prolong our lives, strengthen our bodies, bestow guidance upon us, and grant us felicity (tawfiq) O’ Allah!
20. Destroy any enemy whose intention is to cause harm before he gains access to us Ya Allah! Ya Allah!
21. Protect us from all kinds of ruin, deliver us from the calamities of the world, all the time Ya Allah!
22. Protect us from epidemics, illness, agony, afflictions, vehement earthquakes as well as poverty Ya Allah!
23. Protect us from blemishes, insufficiency, from the fury of a tyrant, vileness, debility, hunger and thirst Ya Allah!
24. Protect us from all forms of trials, from infectious disease from being burnt in fire, from being drowned in water, from lightning, thunder, theft and vain labor Ya Allah!
25. Protect us from excessive heat and cold, from plundering, from oppression, from hostility, from delusion, from grief, and from being paralyzed Ya Allah!
26. Protect us from anxiety, from transgression, from stumbling in error, from transmutation, and from defamation Ya Allah!
27. Protect us from lack of sustenance, from the influences of evil spirits, and from fading away due to illness Ya Allah!
28. Protect us from the evils of this world and of the next as well as their dreadful humiliations Ya Allah!Ya Allah!
29. O’ thou who hath power over all things, overwhelming the entire creation, being firmly established in Thine Magnificent Throne of Authority Ya Allah!
30. Verily, I beg thee for a fearing heart and a humble one, an extensive knowledge of tremendous use Ya Allah!
31. I beg thee for an accepted repentance, a lofty station, a virtuous and pious wife O God!
32. Be our fortress against the evils of the possessor of envy, against the evils of the tongue, as well as against the evils of the eye Ya Allah!
33. Be our refuge against the evils of sorcery, the evils of the creatures, men or jinns, and against the evils of venomous creatures Ya Allah!
34. O’ mine confident! I take Thee in this world and in the hereafter as my inaccessible fortress: the one in whom I seek shelter Ya Allah!
35. Abandon me not with my own soul (nafs), lest I go astray: be responsive whenever I beseech thee Ya Allah!
36. Cause my tongue and my heart to remember Thee and to hold a perfect belief in Thee at the crucial moment of death Ya Allah!
37. Establish permanently in mine heart the knowledge of Certainty (Yaqin); Let no fear abide therein, until I passionately love Thy Ultimate encounter Ya Allah!
38. Cause my death to be the announcement of good news, and to be a complete rest, and to be a protection against all pain, distress and fear Ya Allah!
39. Shield my body against tortures in the grave, whenever the soul is separated from me. Let it not undergo any deterioration nor hardship. Ya Allah!
40. Be my Assistant and Companion at the time my body is buried in the grave, where I may become lonely Ya Allah!
41. Join me not with that which causes terror in the grave, preserve me from anything that I fear Ya Allah!
42. Protect me, my mother and all those who bow to Thy will, Amen Ya Allah!
43. Forgive us and my mother, cover our defects, bestow benevolence upon us and her; protect us from terror Ya Allah!
44. Grant us complete forgiveness, have mercy on her. She has no one but Thee; and verily Thou art the kind One Ya Allah!
45. Be with us in the barrier and in the grave, preserve us from any distress or any kind of fear Ya Allah!
46. Do not afflict my mother with that which she can not bear and do not disappoint the hope she has in Thee Ya Allah!
47. Quench our thirst and hers in the water of Kauthar, which Thou has reserved for the one whom Thou hath chosen over the entire creation Ya Allah!
48. That was he who provided guidance to he who roamed in error, destroyed he who rejected faith and yielded aid to he who had innermost fear in Thee Ya Allah!
49. Such a one was Muhammad, the Fine Flower of the elects, who will lead us into the everlasting Paradise on the Day of Resurrection Ya Allah!
50. Upon him be Eternal peace and blessings, forever and ever, and upon any who follows him till Doomsday Ya Allah!
Glory to Thy Lord! The Lord of Might and Power; He transcends what they ascribe to Him. And peace be upon the messengers! And praise be to Allah; the Lord, Cherisher and Sustainer of all the worlds.
786. . . Africa is calling You
Deep with-in my soul
Africa is calling
Eye hear Her name in my sleep
Eye dream of Her while awake
Mother Africa I’m coming home
And this time
I’m not alone
Its time for sufi to take the journey home again. The call from Serigne Touba has come, deep within my soul. Insha Allah this will be my 9th trip across the ocean to mother Africa. This time EYE AM inviting Hu to travel with me and experience the feeling of finally being HOME.
Stolen from Africa, brought to America- Bob Marley
The cost of the Journey will be 2000$. This is NOT a tourist trip. We will be traveling with the intention of receiving spiritual education, purification and elevation!
If Hu are interested is taking this Journey of 2 life times please join our webinar this Sunday Jan 15th at 11am (eastern standard time) for moor information and details.
Click the link below at 11am tomorrow to join the webinar. If Hu miss the webinar send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact info stating your interest in traveling with us.
Love and Light – Cheikh Sufi
Join the online meeting at 11am
Online Meeting Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/matlabulfawzani4
Online Meeting ID: matlabulfawzani4
To join the online meeting, click on the meeting link listed above and follow the prompts to join the meeting.
………. the saga continues. these are excerpts from my unpublished sufi manual “Destruction of the lower self.” God willing eye will publish the manuscript later this year on my website http://www.786sufiwisdom.com. today eye am sharing this with U, and eye ask for your comments/feedback on the information BEING shared…love and light Qiyamah Abdallah Salihu–sufi ananda
Shaolin Hidden technique from underground
AH-B-4-OM Mantra master of silent sound
Buddah Darma Wheel Advaita a million rounds
Kundaliini Serpent up spine opens crown
Destruction of the lower self
Traveling at the speed of God, eye found the self to be God. This entire Universe is a mystery its seems like God is playing hide and seek with me and my mind is in the way. Every day is the same day. A divine stage play of Yin and Yang. Wisdom of the play says it definitely wasn’t a big bang. theory after theory, philosophy after philosophy. Finally figured it aught to be a way out of the Truman show. Buddah sat down under the tree to breathe slow. Reaching the awakened state of consciousness. He recited a golden sutra that was similar to this. SHOALIN~~~~~~~~~
He who has no master, the devil is his master—Sufi proverb
When the student is ready, the teacher will appear!
One great master, Kripal Singh has said, “the master is really a lighted candle that lights many blown out candles on this path of light, the master is all important. The Sanskrit word guru means remover of darkness. The master is the outward manifestation of the inner potential of the seeker.
There are at least 313 high spiritual masters on the planet at all times from many different spiritual paths. My master, Serigne Saliou Mbacke from West Africa, once said, “I have a representative in the Buddhist Tradition.” These 313 masters form the spiritual government. As above so below. The government on earth is a reflection of the spiritual government. The spiritual government is divided into 4 regions; North, South, East and West. There are 7 districts spread out across the globe from east to west. There is at least one high master in each of these regions and districts. These masters work with celestial beings from the heavens.
The Four Enemies
“The nafs (lower self) on the inside is a worse enemy than 70 devils on the outside” Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)
“The only jihad (war) in this time period is Jihad-ul-Nafs (war against the lower self)” Cheikh Ahamdou Bamba
CHEIKH AHMADOU BAMBA
Sufism is war against the lower self. The first principle in any war is to study and know your enemy. Our master, Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba, clearly explains the four enemies of the self to us: Nafs (lower self) howa (passion/desires), dunya (materialism), and shaytun (the devil). He explains that each of the enemies must be defeated by a different weapon. The nafs (lower self) includes any negative character traits such as, greed, lust, anger, pride, selfishness, lying, backbiting, slander, and hatred. The destruction of the lower self is the destruction of all negative thoughts, words and actions. It is the perfection of one’s own character (adab). Prophet Muhammad said, “I have come to perfect the adab (the character) of mankind.” Sufism is Adab. One sufi saying is “he who excels you in Adab (good character) excels you in Sufism.”
The lower self is often compared to a wild animal. When this animal is strong, it is a fierce enemy. When this animal is weak, it is easy to defeat. Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba teaches that the weapon to defeat the nafs is hunger and fasting. He said that a true sufi eats less, talks less, and sleeps less. One sufi once said to me, “starve the nafs, then you can defeat it.” My master has said that eating too much food makes the heart hard and heavy. A full bird cannot fly. Eating less weakens the animal self (nafs). One aspect of the nafs that is difficult to overcome is the ego, false, I. This false I, ego, must die. The Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) has said in one hadith, “die before you die.” True Sufism is death before death. The death of the lower self must take place in order for the flower of the higher self to bloom and blossom.
***if you are interested in having a copy of this manual before it is officially published let EYE know….love and light—sufi
786….to Love. from Love. with Love…..knock and the door will be opened . seek and u shall find… my sufi journey started in 1996. in 1996 eye was blessed to travel to senegal west africa in search of a spiritual master/sufi cheikh. eye left for senegal with a one way ticket and a backpack. arriving in senegal eye did not know a soul. all eye had was the name of a contact person who was suppose to meet me at the airport with a sign that had my name on it “Qiyamah Abdallah.” eye spent 3 days at my host house before meeting my master. upon meeting my master, eye never saw my host again.
the first thing my master, Cheikh Betcio, said to me was ” as soon as you step foot into this house, Allah has began to bless you.” Then Cheikh Betcio spoke about love saying “the only one closer to Allah than you, is the one who loves Allah more than you.” the way of the sufi is LOVE. sufism is the way of the heart. sufism is the unification of the 4 Lights in the inner chambers of the heart. in the heart of all truth seekers there are for Lights: the Light of Allah, the Light of Muhammad, the Light of the Master, and the Light of the Soul. each of these four lights resides in one of the chambers of the inner heart (Qalb). the sufi way is to unite these four lights through the vehicle/power of LOVE. in fact these 4 lights are manifestations of Love. Love was a hidden treasure that wanted to BE known. ALLAH-LOVE sent itself(Muhammad), to itself(the Soul), through a point of manifestation on the physical plane(the Master), to teach the way of UNIFICATION of the four LIGHTS of love. the Beloved, Love, wanted to be known, so it polarised ITSELF, thus creating the Lover, to contemplate, see, know and ultimately LOVE itself through the vehicle of the lover….the path of the sufi is LOVE….love is all. all is Love….love and light —–sufi
Sufi has a BS degree in Biology from St. Augustine’s College and a MS degree from Indiana University in Secondary Education. He is a member of Omega Psi Phi fraternity and Prince Hall Masonic Lodge. Sufi is an initiate of more than one sufi order and system of Self Realization. He is the first representative of his master, Serigne Saliou Mbacke-Cheikh Betcio Thioune, here in the west. He has traveled to Senegal west Africa 8 times, since 1996, to study the science of the inner path. He lived in Senegal for 2 years, from 2002-2004 , to complete his training on the mystic path. He has self published 8 books with more to come. He is the founder of the Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba Sufi School here in the west. He provides the services of: sufi initiation, spiritual guidance, story telling, talisman making, spiritual blessing, magic curse and spell breaking/removal, and house blessing and purification. He is available for lectures, story telling and workshops around the country and abroad.